Re: Denver's grade crossing system part of the vast conspiracy, too???? OMG, will you save us???
Author: I'm Proviso and Antipasto
Date: 12-18-2018 - 09:32

Yeah, the A-Line runs every 15 minutes each way for about 15 hours a day, and every 30 minutes excepts for a couple of hours overnight.

According to some employees, the ops contractor has unrealistic demands on operators(aka engineers that work without conductors, just security spot checking fares) and fire them at the drop of a hat. Also poorly paid (compounded by Denver's high cost of living) so they are frequently short staffed and lose a lot to other rail lines.

This may be why RTD has decided to not contract out operations on the upcoming North Line. RTD employees are also poorly paid, but the union recently got a better contract. I'm sure lots of the Denver Transit Partner commuter rail operators will jump to RTD when they start hiring in about a year.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Denver's airport line commuter rail will add cars account high ridership Annie's Son 12-17-2018 - 16:24
  Re: Denver's airport line commuter rail will add cars account high ridership But why though? 12-17-2018 - 16:32
  Re: Denver's airport line commuter rail will add cars account high ridership Bartholomew Bechtel 12-17-2018 - 19:32
  Re: Denver's airport line commuter rail will add cars account high ridership YeOldeTrain 12-17-2018 - 19:43
  Re: Denver's grade crossing system part of the vast conspiracy, too???? OMG, will you save us??? BOB2 12-17-2018 - 23:51
  Re: Denver's grade crossing system part of the vast conspiracy, too???? OMG, will you save us??? PJ 12-18-2018 - 08:53
  Re: Denver's grade crossing system folks might need to talk to LACMTA BOB2 12-18-2018 - 09:23
  Re: Denver's grade crossing system part of the vast conspiracy, too???? OMG, will you save us??? I'm Proviso and Antipasto 12-18-2018 - 09:32
  RTD blames highrises, mountains, the Nuggets, and Big & Tall shops... Don't stand so close to me 12-18-2018 - 18:45
  Re: RTD blames highrises, mountains, the Nuggets, and Big & Tall shops... PJ 12-19-2018 - 08:01

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com