> Winger, Wingnuts, Alt Right, Radical Right,
> Racist, Nazi, Bigot, etc. (and apparently now Alt
> Brain Dead) at anyone that dare disagree with the
> left's positions. I've certainly read it applied
> to Mica, the NC governors and Texas politicians I
> mentioned, Utah politicians, etc.
>
>
So use of "right wing" is an insult to you? OK, I take it back. Everything else is irrelevant deflection. I'm talking about conservatives and transit funding, not anything which would invoke use of the words "Alt right, racist, bigot, Nazi, etc."

I'm not the first to bring this up. Over thirty years ago, Railway Age magazine published an editorial in response commentary made by Ronald Reagan cited a poor tired cleaning lady riding the subway home and being threatened by criminals on the train. The editorial's author thought that Reagan was being disingenuous, because he was so anti-mass transit.

While I've been accused of spreading "fake news," no one has come forth to explain where I am incorrect about any of the organizations or individuals I've cited.

Sadly, as shown by the 2016 GOP Platform, they are not outliers, but instead reflective of the the national Republican veiwpoint towards public transportation.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Caltrain No. 381 Locomotive Engineer Hit by Thrown Object (link) Railfan Jihad 05-10-2019 - 20:34
  Re: Caltrain No. 381 Locomotive Engineer Hit by Thrown Object (link) Anthony G. 05-11-2019 - 08:39
  Re: Caltrain No. 381 Locomotive Engineer Hit by Thrown Object (link) HUTCH 7.62 05-11-2019 - 09:05
  Let's not lose focus on what's really important Dee Mo Crat 05-11-2019 - 09:08
  Re: Let's not lose focus on what's really important Mun-i-ficent 05-11-2019 - 18:34
  Typical ignorant liberal talking point myths Not a Fake News Lib 05-12-2019 - 09:57
  Re: Typical ignorant liberal talking point myths Kalifornia Uber Alles! 05-12-2019 - 10:33
  I know what I'm talking about Mun-i-ficent 05-12-2019 - 19:09
  Re: Reposting link to GOP Platform Mun-i-ficent 05-12-2019 - 19:12
  Re: Caltrain No. 381 Locomotive Engineer Hit by Thrown Object (link) Dr Zarkoff 05-12-2019 - 22:39
  Let them vote because those good kids were railroaded Dee Mo Crat 05-13-2019 - 07:03
  Re: Let them vote because those good kids were railroaded Dr Zarkoff 05-13-2019 - 10:14
  Re: Let them vote because those good kids were railroaded Mun-i-ficent 05-13-2019 - 19:27

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com