Re: "North Ocean Pacific Railroad" ???? $600K!!! I'm building me brand new railroad, does anyone want to donate???
Author: BOB2
Date: 08-06-2019 - 21:41

I need to do me some "crowd-funding"... I'm gonna build me a railroad...on donations... I've been doing this all wrong my whole career....

$6000K was "donated" to these folks... Wow!

What are these folks smoking up there? Will this stuff be in the clubs soon? I feel some bursitis coming on....

I suppose the Chinese could always "lend" Humboldt County and the Port of Eureka maybe $4 billion or so to build it? Maybe, by promising to dedicate all the County "grow" revenues for the next 3000 years, as repayment?

And, they could use the RR to haul four containers of weed out at a time, kind of like that video of a big time "intermodal" COFC operation down in Costa Rica, that Joe posted....?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  "North Ocean Pacific Railroad" ???? Alf Doten 08-06-2019 - 12:37
  Re: "North Ocean Pacific Railroad" ???? BOB2 08-06-2019 - 14:15
  Re: "North Ocean Pacific Railroad" ???? Shortline Sammie 08-06-2019 - 19:39
  Re: "North Ocean Pacific Railroad" ???? Alf Doten 08-06-2019 - 20:51
  Re: "North Ocean Pacific Railroad" ???? $600K!!! I'm building me brand new railroad, does anyone want to donate??? BOB2 08-06-2019 - 21:41
  Re: "North Ocean Pacific Railroad" ???? $600K!!! I'm building me brand new railroad, does anyone want to donate??? Alf Doten 08-06-2019 - 23:09

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com