Re: The Richards of NWPRR.NET Strike Again?
Author: J. Smith, L.M.M.
Date: 09-15-2019 - 15:51

Scot,
I think what's going on is that Richard the puppetmaster probably gets bored and is looking for something to generate some interest or a conversation. Posting under one account gives him a chance to reply to that account and maybe drum up some interest in other posters, maybe spark a dialogue.

I think he's basically well-meaning. Heck, I was friends with him when I was still on the site and I wouldn't have been if he had been clearly a troublemaker. But I will say he does appear to be a bit of dramaslut. For example, while he was wrong about the scrapyard issue that came up here last week, today he is taunting me on the nwprr website about the scrapyard issue and saying he was right about it all along. He seems to think BUGX is a scrapyard where engines are scrapped. What he doesn't seem to realize is that BUGX is a leasing co. not a locomotive scrapping company. But this has been explained to him twenty thousand times and he still pretend to not get it.

So, in conclusion, I don't think it's possible that he is as stupid as he is acting. And his other accounts are more intelligent so it's probably just an act. People should stop teasing him, he probably has a syndrome of some kind.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  The California Northern Picts of Petaluma Ricardo B. Schell 09-14-2019 - 23:27
  Re: The California Northern Picts of Petaluma Mike Pechner 09-14-2019 - 23:44
  The Richards of NWPRR.NET Strike Again? Dirty Hairy Clint 09-15-2019 - 10:58
  Re: The Richards of NWPRR.NET Strike Again? I'm a Scot not a Pict 09-15-2019 - 11:09
  Re: The Richards of NWPRR.NET Strike Again? J. Smith, L.M.M. 09-15-2019 - 15:51
  Re: The Richards of NWPRR.NET Strike Again? F.F.S. 09-16-2019 - 11:40
  Re: The Richards of NWPRR.NET Strike Again? Dirty Hairy Clint 09-16-2019 - 12:55
  Re: The California Northern Picts of Petaluma Dirty Hairy Clint 09-15-2019 - 11:34

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com