Re: refrom me bobby No way Vald already thinks you can suck better than any other troll.
Author: BOB2
Date: 10-20-2019 - 23:29

One person, that's all it is, it's really just one sad little troll... This loser has become probably my most loyal reader, under his many clever handles. He has trolled me so often that it's really kind of flattering, that I am able get a pathetic loser like him so riled up...

Yep, it can take years to do real stuff, but only mere seconds for a troll to get himself off over it...

Yep, I've found that they do tend to pay you more, when you are able to do these kinds of things well... Hell, sometimes it's even more profitable, when you're not spending all of your profit, your liquidated damages, or performance bonding repairing what you've screwed up. Although not necessarily, when the "screw ups" are "pre baked" into the project concept, the bids, or the contract, like because of incompetent planning and design, and/or with the change order "rackets" you find in some mismanaged fiascos...

Yeah, it matters if the companies you hire are good at it, and that you have proper experience or oversight, or things can go terribly wrong, not unlike that BNSF video of unloading ties off that flat car, where people get ahead off themselves and/or blow off proper procedure.... But, of course that has nothing to do with the gist of this thread, does it? What catastrophe has occurred with Virgin, so far?

Something went wrong at Hard Rock, and not unlike accidents with "railroads", or aviation, or other major safety failures, so there will be an investigations into the cause. There will be investigations by the "evil" "gubmint" to see what caused it and what failures lead to it, and by all of those insurance companies, and the lawyers that will be representing everybody and his brother who was involved and who's suffered damages, or who have liability... Which is just another good reason not to screw up...and do proper "due diligence" and oversight.....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Vegas for next year? JOHN 10-18-2019 - 16:40
  Re: Vegas for next year? George Andrews 10-18-2019 - 18:22
  Re: Vegas for next year? Peter D. 10-18-2019 - 21:11
  Re: Vegas for next year? les 10-18-2019 - 23:55
  Re: Vegas for next year? J.K. Trowling 10-19-2019 - 03:22
  Re: Vegas for next year? kinda funny don't you think 10-19-2019 - 08:04
  Re: Vegas for next year? les 10-19-2019 - 00:45
  Re: Vegas for next year? Now very likely.... and could be done easily, if they have funds. BOB2 10-19-2019 - 08:06
  Re: Kind of funny don't you think, when trolls post?. BOB2 10-19-2019 - 08:11
  What, only BOB2 can be obnoxious on this site. reform me bobby 10-20-2019 - 15:52
  Re: Vegas for next year? Now very likely.... and could be done easily, if they have funds. FUD 10-20-2019 - 15:32
  Re: Vegas for next year? Now very likely.... and could be done easily, if they have funds. My thoughts 10-20-2019 - 16:55
  Re: refrom me bobby No way Vald already thinks you can suck better than any other troll. BOB2 10-20-2019 - 23:29
  BLOB2 is right, everyone who disagrees with him is a Russian asset SHRILLARYCLINTON2 10-21-2019 - 08:09
  Re: BLOB2 is always right about you pus boy. BOB2 10-21-2019 - 08:31

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com