Re: Audit of CAHSR construction timetable- And, i'm shocked, just shocked...!
Author: BOB2
Date: 11-23-2019 - 17:03

From your comments I take it that you're an ignorant ranting fool, who probably couldn't understand this, even if you had bothered to read it, before trolling about this audit.

Not that it would matter to some folks, but this is exactly why responsible public agencies do audits of how our public funds are being used, or in the case of the CAHSRA runaway money train fiasco, misused.

This is a pretty damning indictment of the spending on this not "shovel ready" "stimulus" project for the great recession 10 years ago... And, I remember when Arnold took our billion dollars of unfunded LOSSAN Projects out of the stimulus submission, in exchange for funding this fiasco.

And, once again, I'm just shocked that with a funding agreement like no other in Federal Transportation project funding history, before or since, that I've heard of, that this project is such a complete "cluster-f##K", and will not, even with this half assed funding agreement, meet its expenditure deadline, at the current pace of CAHSRA overruns and screw ups... (or, as CAHSRA calls it "progress").

I wonder where the majority of serious railfans here on AP have heard this prediction made before over the last ten years? This project has set passenger rail back a least ten years in CA, just in wasted resources, just from the cost overruns alone.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Audit of CAHSR construction timetable & 11-23-2019 - 10:23
  Re: Audit of CAHSR construction timetable arm chair bozos 11-23-2019 - 11:13
  Re: Audit of CAHSR construction timetable- And, i'm shocked, just shocked...! BOB2 11-23-2019 - 17:03
  Re: Audit of CAHSR construction timetable- And, i'm shocked, just shocked...! FDC-DD 11-23-2019 - 17:25
  Re: Audit of CAHSR construction timetable- And, i'm shocked, just shocked...! Clem 11-23-2019 - 23:19
  Re: Oh the lamentations of Jeremiah... Bad Bob!... Clem are they still paying you? BOB2 11-24-2019 - 03:15
  Re: Still not on the payroll Clem 11-24-2019 - 18:25
  Re: Audit of CAHSR construction timetable- And, i'm shocked, just shocked...! LES 11-24-2019 - 06:01
  The article is over a year old NOVEMBER 16, 2018 11-23-2019 - 17:28
  Re: The article is over a year old...just like BOB2's rants ageless rants...ha 11-24-2019 - 05:56
  Re: The article is over a year old...just like BOB2's rants BOB2 11-24-2019 - 06:12
  Re: I see I've done the lords work on a Sunday morning, providing full employment to the PR staff at CHSRA.... BOB2 11-24-2019 - 06:15
  Re: I see I've done the lords work on a Sunday morning, providing full employment to the PR staff at CHSRA.... Holy Bajeezes 11-24-2019 - 13:26

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com