Re: Oh the lamentations of Jeremiah... Bad Bob!... Clem are they still paying you?
Author: BOB2
Date: 11-24-2019 - 03:15

Oh Clem, I'm really impressed, a truly clever "non response" of "biblical" proportions, to my *prophetic* analysis of the continuing "saga" of the "runaway money train", from the CAHSRA's greatest apologist here on AP....

I must be saying something right.... Yeah, "only"six billion dollars have been wasted, thus far, on this bloated CAHSRA fiasco. Money that could have been spent on rail services we need and that tens of thousands of Californian's actually already use every day. But, as you note Clem, it is only a mere "six percent" of the hundred billion the CHSRA has "planned" to "waste" on this gold plated, self promoting, fiasco, right Clem? So it's really no "big deal", right Clem? Chump change, the taxpayers won't even notice, so it's "okay", right Clem?

We may well spend about 3 times per year more in CA, mostly to just to maintain and upgrade our aging highway and freeway systems, now as old as me... Which is a nonsensical comparison, and an irrelevant response, purely designed to distract the simple minded, having nothing to do with the merits of such spending, to distract attention from how the "runaway money train" is wasting our scarce taxpayer dollars, with a clever bit of numerical sophistry.

Of course, useless distracting sophistry like that, does nothing to answer the question of what "value" we taxpayers have or will receive from the incompetently planned, incompetently managed, costly, bloated, gold plated CAHSRA fiasco. So what rail improvements could we have bought with a "mere" 6 billion... over the last ten years?

The real question you wont answer, and your masters at the CAHSRA won't answer, Clem, is how that $6 billion expenditure compares to what we've spent on all other intercity and commuter rail corridors in CA over the last ten years? That is if you want to compare, contrast, or even contest my assertion that this project has set passenger rail back ten years in CA?

So yeah, my estimate and criticism that this "cluster-f33K" at the CAHSRA has had the effect of setting back those rail program we actually use, by ten years, stands... with projects like the LAUPT run-through, just being funded and still 8 years away from completion. And, if you count the loss of public trust from the sheer incompetence demonstrated by the CAHSRA fiasco, with the taxpayers paying for this bloated fiasco, maybe ten years is even a conservative estimate of the damage this has done to rail passenger programs in CA....

This "quality" response, makes me fell all better though, knowing that the PR budget to respond to critics like me, or the increasing number of members of the State legislature who are questioning the CAHSRA's incompetent bloated "runaway money train" fiasco, hasn't yet been cut...

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Audit of CAHSR construction timetable & 11-23-2019 - 10:23
  Re: Audit of CAHSR construction timetable arm chair bozos 11-23-2019 - 11:13
  Re: Audit of CAHSR construction timetable- And, i'm shocked, just shocked...! BOB2 11-23-2019 - 17:03
  Re: Audit of CAHSR construction timetable- And, i'm shocked, just shocked...! FDC-DD 11-23-2019 - 17:25
  Re: Audit of CAHSR construction timetable- And, i'm shocked, just shocked...! Clem 11-23-2019 - 23:19
  Re: Oh the lamentations of Jeremiah... Bad Bob!... Clem are they still paying you? BOB2 11-24-2019 - 03:15
  Re: Still not on the payroll Clem 11-24-2019 - 18:25
  Re: Audit of CAHSR construction timetable- And, i'm shocked, just shocked...! LES 11-24-2019 - 06:01
  The article is over a year old NOVEMBER 16, 2018 11-23-2019 - 17:28
  Re: The article is over a year old...just like BOB2's rants ageless rants...ha 11-24-2019 - 05:56
  Re: The article is over a year old...just like BOB2's rants BOB2 11-24-2019 - 06:12
  Re: I see I've done the lords work on a Sunday morning, providing full employment to the PR staff at CHSRA.... BOB2 11-24-2019 - 06:15
  Re: I see I've done the lords work on a Sunday morning, providing full employment to the PR staff at CHSRA.... Holy Bajeezes 11-24-2019 - 13:26

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com