Re: SMART Free: They're Buying Votes
Author: Commenter
Date: 11-30-2019 - 11:26

Not ban natural gas stoves but ban gas connections to newly constructed 1-4 unit residences. And "they" is the city council of Berkeley. Consider this a "heads up" by government. In the future if you want to reduce the use of fossil fuels you will have to use less fossil fuel. Got it?

Think making the grid all renewable sources so that natural gas does not have to be burnt. Now this isn't going to happen tomorrow. It will take decades and there are several things needed first. The most important being energy storage because many renewable sources of power are intermittent; the sun doesn't always shine and the wind doesn't always blow.

But if I were you I wouldn't worry too much. If you are as old as you come across, you'll be dead before they take away your gas. I mean how would you get your hot air otherwise?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  SMART Free: They're Buying Votes Friend of NWP 11-30-2019 - 08:05
  Re: SMART Free: They're Buying Votes Are They? Or Are They Offering Free TG Rides After Disrupted Services? Oh The Vast Conspiracies.... BOB2 11-30-2019 - 08:46
  Re: SMART Free: They're Buying Votes synonymouse 11-30-2019 - 11:00
  Re: SMART Free: They're Buying Votes Commenter 11-30-2019 - 11:26
  And here's why they need to buy votes: Traffic in San Rafael Ralph 11-30-2019 - 12:29
  Re: SMART Free: They're Buying Votes synonymouse 11-30-2019 - 12:55
  Re: SMART Free: They're Buying Votes Surprised 11-30-2019 - 14:10
  Re: SMART Free: They're Buying Votes Commenter 11-30-2019 - 15:20

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com