Re: SMART Free: They're Buying Votes
Author: synonymouse
Date: 11-30-2019 - 12:55

If you cook you know that a natural gas stove is superior to electric. That's why restauranteurs are opposing this nonsense, in Sta. Rosa as well as in Berserkly.

Add to that the domestic ranges they are peddling now have tiny burners and motherboards that self-destruct within a few years. We have a Jenn-Air dual fuel in a rental with a crapped out mainboard that costs more to replace than the stove is now worth. Total planned obsolecence courtesy of EPA and sleazy manufacturers.

Take a look at the $6k to $8k Blue Star that sport burners that are like half the size of the 1995 residential Garland I have. Garland sold the rights to Blue Star when they exited the domestic business.

But I talked to Comstock-Castle in Illinois and they will build you a 36" all stainless steel 6 burner range with cast iron star burners and add all the current electronic features reataurants don't like and extra insulation too, for a price. Stainless steel bullnose, cast iron grates, and one big drip pan. Even adjust the BTU's down a bit on the stove top burners if you want. No broiler but the in oven infrared gas broilers have real problems in that they are too hot IMHO for a range and their hot surface ignitors burn out real fast. Found that out with my Garland and don't try to fix or use it anymore. But Blue Star still features it and I think with the same ongoing issues.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  SMART Free: They're Buying Votes Friend of NWP 11-30-2019 - 08:05
  Re: SMART Free: They're Buying Votes Are They? Or Are They Offering Free TG Rides After Disrupted Services? Oh The Vast Conspiracies.... BOB2 11-30-2019 - 08:46
  Re: SMART Free: They're Buying Votes synonymouse 11-30-2019 - 11:00
  Re: SMART Free: They're Buying Votes Commenter 11-30-2019 - 11:26
  And here's why they need to buy votes: Traffic in San Rafael Ralph 11-30-2019 - 12:29
  Re: SMART Free: They're Buying Votes synonymouse 11-30-2019 - 12:55
  Re: SMART Free: They're Buying Votes Surprised 11-30-2019 - 14:10
  Re: SMART Free: They're Buying Votes Commenter 11-30-2019 - 15:20

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com