Re: Viva Las Vegas! The man who has always put the hype in hyperloop for me....
Author: BOB2
Date: 10-18-2020 - 13:35

And, having worked with some people who've done some really impressively sized highway tunnels, moving 1800 vehicles per lane per hour, and whole lot more who have bored transit tunnels, which haul thousand of riders per hour, I find the name of the Boring Company to be appropriate, as well...

Maybe they'll be linear induction powered glorified taxi's? I mean without the electro-magnetics loop, where's the hype, right?

He does space much much better....and I can even understand why....

Batteries real well...and about to make him another fortune....

Cars? Is Tesla really more valuable than Toyota or Nissan? And, is this stock worth that price? To paraphrase Yogurt, in Space Balls: Never underestimate the power of the hype...

And stay off the auto-pilot.... Unless you like to put yourself on Youtube live, sleeping, while your Tesla drives under the semi trailer, on auto-pilot..

Musk himself is never boring....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Future tunnel space for Las Vegas Homeless Pdxrailtransit 10-17-2020 - 14:14
  Re: Future tunnel space for Las Vegas Homeless defund the city council 10-17-2020 - 15:00
  Las Vegas Hyerloop abc 10-18-2020 - 10:01
  Re: Las Vegas Hyerloop Ms. Pasternak 10-18-2020 - 11:19
  Re: Las Vegas Hyerloop Pdxrailtransit 10-18-2020 - 11:36
  Re: Las Vegas Hyerloop Ms. Pasternak 10-18-2020 - 13:09
  Re: Viva Las Vegas! The man who has always put the hype in hyperloop for me.... BOB2 10-18-2020 - 13:35
  Re: Viva Las Vegas! The man who has always put the hype in hyperloop for me.... FUD 10-18-2020 - 17:08
  Re: Viva Las Vegas! The man who has always put the hype in hyperloop for me.... BOB2 10-18-2020 - 20:06
  Re: Viva Las Vegas! The man who has always put the hype in hyperloop for me.... Daryl the Deaf Guy 10-19-2020 - 08:28

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com