Re: THE viewpoint of Interbay, vintage 1940s, and before
Author: King Foam
Date: 03-21-2009 - 22:16

Most places that used to be really cool when I was youthful are now so inundated with lowlifes and high crime, that the situation lends itself to being an effective fence. Even Blue Cut on the Cajon Pass is inundated with homosexuals who often mistake railfans as being interested in having gay sex.

I'm not making this up, nor am I slamming anyone. The San Bernardino County Sheriff's office has fielded many complaints from other parts of society about this,(local bike groups, day-trippers, etc.) but have publicly anounced that if people are not actaully breaking the law, then there is nothing they can do.

Unfortunately, the underlying thought that I'll have to keep an approaching stranger at bay while I'm trying to enjoy the location is enough to keep me moving along to another spot.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Lost Vantage Points Worth Remembering DzNtz 03-21-2009 - 00:17
  Re: Lost Vantage Points - Seattle Interbay George Andrews 03-21-2009 - 13:55
  THE viewpoint of Interbay, vintage 1940s, and before d 03-21-2009 - 21:27
  Re: THE viewpoint of Interbay, vintage 1940s, and before King Foam 03-21-2009 - 22:16
  Advice d 03-21-2009 - 22:54
  Re: Lost Vantage Points - Seattle Interbay almo 03-22-2009 - 00:47
  Re: Lost Vantage Points - Seattle Interbay & others George Andrews 03-22-2009 - 10:35
  Re: The Interbay Project almo 03-22-2009 - 21:25

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com