THE X TRAIN PINK SHEET SCAM SINCE 2009
Author: Undersea Vortex
Date: 12-05-2023 - 22:57

? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is brightline building a new line over Cajon?

THE X TRAIN PINK SHEET SCAM SINCE 2009
Author: Mike Nelson
Date: 01-15-2018 - 13:05

While it remains to be seen whether or not the X Train will meet its 2013 launch deadline, Barron assures prospective passengers that when the first horn blows, traveling to Sin City will no longer be a nuisance: “When you step on board, you’re there.”

CEO of the X Train
Michael Barron founded Las Vegas Railway Express(LVRE) and incorporated as Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc., a publicly traded Delaware Corporation. He has since acquired a staff of ten team members to help execute the vision from their Nevada-based office.

November 16, 2012
Union Pacific agreed to allow the X Train to run on what has been exclusively a freight train rail line since 1997, when Amtrak terminated passenger service between L.A. and Las Vegas. Existing tracks make the venture easier, but there’s still plenty of work to be done. Expenses for the $100 million investor-funded project, of which the company has already spent $12 million, include building a station in Las Vegas behind the Plaza Hotel

Barron hopes that the 600-passenger X Train will make its first trip by NYE 2013, but there are still logistical hurdles to overcome in the next year.

While it remains to be seen whether or not the X Train will meet its 2013 launch deadline, Barron assures prospective passengers that when the first horn blows, traveling to Sin City will no longer be a nuisance: “When you step on board, you’re there.”and renovating the 16 passenger cars that Barron’s company purchased in November.

November 2013
LVRE said that, due to an undisclosed "off balance sheet financing" agreement, it had terminated its operating agreement with Union Pacific, which would have required LVRE (X Train) to have paid UP $66 million for track improvements before the UP would allow passenger service on its track.

Planned to begin service to Las Vegas in early 2014
January 2013, LVRE announced that it had selected Orlando, Florida-based company Rail Enterprises, Inc. to refurbish rolling stock, including upgrading interiors, mechanical systems and furnishings.

October 2014
LVRE said that it had begun engineering a new route between Los Angeles and Las Vegas, through Mojave and Barstow, California, which would avoid the congested rail crossing of the Cajon Pass.

About Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc.(LVRE)

The company Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc. is a publicly traded company under the OTC Pink: XTRN symbol.

It holds a royalty license from X Rail Entertainment, Inc. for 5% of revenue derived from the use of the X Train brand.

The company has been inactive since 2015 when it ran out of cash.

May 31, 2017
Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc. (OTC PINK: XTRN) accepts offer to Sell the Company for $20 million in Cash and Stock to X Rail Entertainment

Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc. has seen its share price plummet from $3.00 per share in early 2014 to a fraction of a penny today due in large part to active convertible debt instruments which drove the price down through massive selling. XTRN was forced to license its X Train brand to XREE in order to remain in business.

X Rail Entertainment, Inc. (OTC PINK: XREE) www.xrailentertainment.com, owner of the X Wine Railroad, X Train, and Club X Train membership businesses, CEO Michael Barron today stated, "This is a consolidation of all of the X Train brands still held under a royalty agreement between X Rail Entertainment, Inc. (XREE) and Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc. (XTRN)". The offer would deposit into XTRN the total of $20 million in cash and securities in exchange for 100% of the Company

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  So Brightline is going to get the Federal funds for Victorville to Rancho Cucamonga.... BOB2 12-05-2023 - 14:12
  Re: So Brightline is going to get SOME Federal funds for Victorville to Rancho Cucamonga.... Mather X 12-05-2023 - 15:33
  Re: So Brightline is going to get the Federal funds for Victorville to Rancho Cucamonga.... Steve 12-05-2023 - 16:45
  Re: As a matter of fact... And some other observations things still be announced on Friday, and on "why" Brightline... BOB2 12-05-2023 - 18:10
  I Call Discrimination and Favoritism Michael Barron 12-05-2023 - 18:22
  Re: I Call Discrimination and Favoritism Pink Sheeting Bling 12-05-2023 - 19:04
  Re: I Call Discrimination and Favoritism Wanda Witoslawski 12-05-2023 - 19:14
  Re: I Call Discrimination and Favoritism Mark 12-05-2023 - 20:04
  Re: I Call Discrimination and Favoritism ? 12-05-2023 - 20:49
  Re: I Call It The New Law that was passed and set up the program, and yes, over Cajon... BOB2 12-05-2023 - 21:06
  THE X TRAIN PINK SHEET SCAM SINCE 2009 Undersea Vortex 12-05-2023 - 22:57
  Top Ten Reason Not To Do Business With Michael “Robber” Barron Crook Joseph Cosio-Barron 12-06-2023 - 21:09
  Re: I Call Discrimination and Favoritism Mr. Bob Guy the Union Rep 12-06-2023 - 12:01
  - to: UP LSF51! Bob Guy YEP! 12-06-2023 - 19:06
  Re: I Call Discrimination and Favoritism Fire Bug 12-07-2023 - 01:34

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com