Here's an Index
Author: D. B. Arthur
Date: 12-11-2023 - 21:07

GRD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You would have been welcome on my train anytime DB!! No paperwork required!!

Thanks for the kind words. It's a different world and, with inward-facing cameras, I can certainly understand why crews would be reluctant about allowing an impromptu cab ride.

AZebra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Another great photo DB! Thanks for sharing these great looks at the past.

Thanks!

> BTW, do you photo host elsewhere and link them in, or does AP have photo storage? I would like to share some photos at some point, but not sure how to do it.

As it stands now, AP is about the only place I'm posting pics and I don't mind you downloading them and sharing them. All I ask is that you somehow mention that I was the photographer. I have yet to figure out how to put watermarks or other notations on them. I'm not tremendously computer-savvy. Below are some links to an "index" of all the photos, co-related with the sequential numbers, so they're pretty easy to track down if you're good at navigating around the AP website. Once you track them down, you can then download them and gain access to the captions and other comments.

This file hosting website, "i.ibb.co" is something I stumbled upon while doing some web surfing and, so far, they haven't solicited me for a dime. Whether that will always be the case or whether all this stuff will forever be hosted and available for access on the Internet remains to be seen.

[i.ibb.co]

[i.ibb.co]

[i.ibb.co]

[i.ibb.co]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Submitted For Your Approval * Two-hundred-thirty-eighth Installment D. B. Arthur 12-11-2023 - 18:35
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval * Two-hundred-thirty-eighth Installment GRD 12-11-2023 - 18:50
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval * Two-hundred-thirty-eighth Installment AZebra 12-11-2023 - 19:25
  Here's an Index D. B. Arthur 12-11-2023 - 21:07
  Re: Here's an Index Negin 12-12-2023 - 00:26
  Wow! D. B. Arthur 12-12-2023 - 01:24
  Re: Wow! Negin 12-13-2023 - 23:43
  Re: Here's an Index AZebra 12-13-2023 - 18:06
  Re: Here's an Index in the digital dark age Project No Future 12-13-2023 - 20:18
  Re: Watermarks and Preservations of Slide Collections D. B. Arthur 12-14-2023 - 07:34

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com