Re: Here's an Index
Author: AZebra
Date: 12-13-2023 - 18:06

I really phrased that improperly!

I like seeing you share your photos to this site, and I would like to do the same with some of mine, before I someday die and whomever ends up dealing with my stuff throws them all out. Especially pictures that have railroaders in them, showing them doing their job, I would like to post in case any of their family and friends are out there; my grandfather was a locomotive engineer on a northeastern railroad, and every so often a picture surfaces in a book or on the web of him on the railroad, and it makes my day.

My question to you was more about do you need to save to Flickr, Imgur, Photobucket or elsewhere then link to your photo, or can you save directly to AP?

Since our paths have apparently crossed a couple of times on some of these trips (Nacozari, NN, others) I would certainly like to download a copy of some of your photos of those same trips if you are cool with it. But yes, please watermark them first, if it's not my picture, then I want to know who's it is and where it came from!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Submitted For Your Approval * Two-hundred-thirty-eighth Installment D. B. Arthur 12-11-2023 - 18:35
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval * Two-hundred-thirty-eighth Installment GRD 12-11-2023 - 18:50
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval * Two-hundred-thirty-eighth Installment AZebra 12-11-2023 - 19:25
  Here's an Index D. B. Arthur 12-11-2023 - 21:07
  Re: Here's an Index Negin 12-12-2023 - 00:26
  Wow! D. B. Arthur 12-12-2023 - 01:24
  Re: Wow! Negin 12-13-2023 - 23:43
  Re: Here's an Index AZebra 12-13-2023 - 18:06
  Re: Here's an Index in the digital dark age Project No Future 12-13-2023 - 20:18
  Re: Watermarks and Preservations of Slide Collections D. B. Arthur 12-14-2023 - 07:34

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com