Where People Spend the Least On Housing + Transportation
Author: Commenter
Date: 12-13-2023 - 14:35

Rail is transportation and some of the transportation here is by rail, so this qualifies.

Rather surprising results, but remember that the values are medians, not means.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsbkvsyN-O8

This is a CityNerd production, for those interested.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Where People Spend the Least On Housing + Transportation Commenter 12-13-2023 - 14:35
  Don't waste your time, he claims 10.Oakland, Denver, Portland, Minneapolis, Austin, Atlanta, San Jose, DC, SF to 1.Seattle Rigged BS list 12-14-2023 - 12:34
  He gives the calculations and the sources of his data Commenter 12-15-2023 - 11:04
  And then you have the 10 Cities Where Housing + Transportation Costs Are Crushing Commenter 12-16-2023 - 19:33
  More Koolaid flavored bullcrap. Selective data manipulation to twist into the preferred narrative Cleveland less affordable than NYC? 12-17-2023 - 19:43
  Re: More Koolaid flavored bullcrap. Selective data manipulation to twist into the preferred narrative I'ma M'gaga 12-17-2023 - 20:38
  Re: More Koolaid flavored bullcrap. Selective data manipulation to twist into the preferred narrative BOB2 12-17-2023 - 23:03
  Re: More Koolaid flavored bullcrap. Selective data manipulation to twist into the preferred narrative I'ma M'gaga 12-18-2023 - 00:19
  Re: More Koolaid flavored bullcrap? Yep.... As I see that the mentally ill troll sexuallly obsessed troll is making on-line death threats again as BOB2 again.... BOB2 12-18-2023 - 07:54
  Re: More Koolaid flavored bullcrap. Selective data manipulation to twist into the preferred narrative Nanny Dew 12-21-2023 - 09:44

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com