More Koolaid flavored bullcrap. Selective data manipulation to twist into the preferred narrative
Author: Cleveland less affordable than NYC?
Date: 12-17-2023 - 19:43

Another waste of time propaganda from the Church of Woke. Cars bad, transit good. Single-family homes bad, multifamily good.

Median income vs median housing costs and median (overstated) 'cost' to own 1.6 automobiles. Did he compared price per square foot for housing? Bet not. Did he separate out the value of a fenced yard for children to play in, keep pets, have your own pool, some privacy before comparison, or just keep it lumped in as an added expense when comparing single family home costs to an apartment? I can guess.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Where People Spend the Least On Housing + Transportation Commenter 12-13-2023 - 14:35
  Don't waste your time, he claims 10.Oakland, Denver, Portland, Minneapolis, Austin, Atlanta, San Jose, DC, SF to 1.Seattle Rigged BS list 12-14-2023 - 12:34
  He gives the calculations and the sources of his data Commenter 12-15-2023 - 11:04
  And then you have the 10 Cities Where Housing + Transportation Costs Are Crushing Commenter 12-16-2023 - 19:33
  More Koolaid flavored bullcrap. Selective data manipulation to twist into the preferred narrative Cleveland less affordable than NYC? 12-17-2023 - 19:43
  Re: More Koolaid flavored bullcrap. Selective data manipulation to twist into the preferred narrative I'ma M'gaga 12-17-2023 - 20:38
  Re: More Koolaid flavored bullcrap. Selective data manipulation to twist into the preferred narrative BOB2 12-17-2023 - 23:03
  Re: More Koolaid flavored bullcrap. Selective data manipulation to twist into the preferred narrative I'ma M'gaga 12-18-2023 - 00:19
  Re: More Koolaid flavored bullcrap? Yep.... As I see that the mentally ill troll sexuallly obsessed troll is making on-line death threats again as BOB2 again.... BOB2 12-18-2023 - 07:54
  Re: More Koolaid flavored bullcrap. Selective data manipulation to twist into the preferred narrative Nanny Dew 12-21-2023 - 09:44

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com