Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train
Author: Insecurity Link Provider
Date: 12-14-2023 - 19:04

I'ma M'gaga Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>> The corrupt Biden administration doesn't view them as "migrants". Those are "future Democrats".

> The Moon Is Green Cheese Crew has struck again.

I'll wager that you're an extreme liberal and a registered Democrat. Only a person fitting that profile would somehow think that an invasion of over 5 million UN-VETTED people on Biden's watch would somehow be a good thing.

Maybe you'll be victimized by the same type of un-vetted Middle Eastern immigrants/terrorists who caused all that mayhem and misery in San Bernardino a few years ago. Anymore, very few of the people pouring across the southern border are Mexicans.

Here's some links for you to consider, and you'll have to explain how they're associated with insecurity.

[sp.rmbl.ws]

[ak2.rmbl.ws]

And some Hamas terrorists were recently arrested in Europe as they were plotting an attack. They were in western Europe because, like here in the U.S.A., Liberal Leftist Loonies such as yourself love off-the-scale illegal immigration and non-existent borders.

I would imagine you're hoping for the day when the U.S.A. will be like Germany, and go to great lengths to protect the privacy of suspected terrorists:

The individuals arrested by police in Berlin, Germany, were identified as Abdelhamid Al A and Ibrahim El-R from Lebanon, as well as Mohamed B from Egypt. Only the first letter of suspects' last names are provided, in accordance with German law.

[www.foxnews.com]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Eas no fon beina illegal aleon 12-14-2023 - 08:16
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Trump supporter 12-14-2023 - 10:50
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train I'ma M'gaga 12-14-2023 - 14:14
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Insecurity Link Provider 12-14-2023 - 19:04
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train I'ma M'gaga 12-15-2023 - 15:02
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Farmer Bill (or Bill Farmer) 12-15-2023 - 07:59
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Trump enthusiast 12-15-2023 - 12:51
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train I'ma M'gaga 12-15-2023 - 15:03
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Trump enthusiast 12-15-2023 - 17:06
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train I'ma M'gaga 12-15-2023 - 17:59
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Trump enthusiast 12-15-2023 - 19:17
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train I'ma M'gaga 12-16-2023 - 11:20
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Mike 12-17-2023 - 06:57

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com