Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train
Author: Trump enthusiast
Date: 12-15-2023 - 17:06

I'ma M'gaga Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>> I'll wager that you're an extreme liberal and a registered Democrat.

> You lose. How does it feel to be wrong on both counts?

Regardless of what you are, you have the twisted mindset of an extreme liberal and Democrat.

>> Only a person fitting that profile would somehow think that an invasion of over 5 million UN-VETTED people on Biden's watch would somehow be a good thing.

> Cite accredited sources for your "facts", otherwise they aren't even factoids.

Data from U.S. Customs and Border Protection, part of DHS, reports that over 5 million illegal aliens were encountered at America’s southern border between the start of the Biden administration and this past March 31.

SOURCE: [www.msn.com]

Those were the number encountered. If they can't succssfully get across the border on Monday, they make other attempts on Tuesday, or Wednesday or Thursday -- until they're sucessfully in.

> Now make with more insecurity links.

I back up my assertions with links to reliable sources. That's more than you can claim. Why do you always play the role of an advocate for illegal immigration? Do you have a fetish about promoting illegal acts? Where does this fetish stop? When can we expect you to start telling us how wonderful it is to shoot up heroin and deliberately run over pedestrians in crosswalks? How severe is your fetish?

> Weak.

You call THAT a response? Textbook "pot calling the kettle black".

> Now, make with more insecurity links.

Here's some that might teach you a few things:

[ak2.rmbl.ws]

[sp.rmbl.ws]

[sp.rmbl.ws]

[sp.rmbl.ws]

[sp.rmbl.ws]

[sp.rmbl.ws]

[sp.rmbl.ws]

[sp.rmbl.ws]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Eas no fon beina illegal aleon 12-14-2023 - 08:16
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Trump supporter 12-14-2023 - 10:50
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train I'ma M'gaga 12-14-2023 - 14:14
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Insecurity Link Provider 12-14-2023 - 19:04
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train I'ma M'gaga 12-15-2023 - 15:02
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Farmer Bill (or Bill Farmer) 12-15-2023 - 07:59
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Trump enthusiast 12-15-2023 - 12:51
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train I'ma M'gaga 12-15-2023 - 15:03
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Trump enthusiast 12-15-2023 - 17:06
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train I'ma M'gaga 12-15-2023 - 17:59
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Trump enthusiast 12-15-2023 - 19:17
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train I'ma M'gaga 12-16-2023 - 11:20
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Mike 12-17-2023 - 06:57

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com