Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train
Author: Trump enthusiast
Date: 12-15-2023 - 12:51

Farmer Bill (or Bill Farmer) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And the majority of Republican agriculture business owners throughout the West view them as cheap labor.

Fine. Bring back the Bracero guest worker program like what we had in the 1950s and 60s. Wouldn't it be better if we had a regulated say in the matter (on our terms) rather than the unregulated chaos that the corrupt Biden administration has thrust upon us?

Or do you really think it's cool to be invaded by 5 million people (just on Biden's watch alone), none of whom are vetted and could be wearing explosive vests under their clothes?

[www.washingtonexaminer.com]

"Poetic justice" here would be when your rent keeps going up to a point beyond your income because those 5 million new arrivals are putting pressure on the housing supply.

Maybe one day, after you discover your murdered daughter's body in a bath tub, you will re-assess your absurdly liberal view on all this. That would be "poetic justice", too.

[www.msn.com]

> When's the last time you actually did some work, Fat Gringo?

I do more work before 8 am than you do all day. And I look like Favio while you look like Chris Christie.

> Great handle, btw: "Trump's jockstrap", lol.

If that had been the case I would have used an apostrophe and an "s" like you did. Your bogus handle ridicules the memory of the authentic person you stole it from, but I'm sure that doesn't bother you in the least. That's the way all you libs roll.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Eas no fon beina illegal aleon 12-14-2023 - 08:16
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Trump supporter 12-14-2023 - 10:50
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train I'ma M'gaga 12-14-2023 - 14:14
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Insecurity Link Provider 12-14-2023 - 19:04
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train I'ma M'gaga 12-15-2023 - 15:02
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Farmer Bill (or Bill Farmer) 12-15-2023 - 07:59
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Trump enthusiast 12-15-2023 - 12:51
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train I'ma M'gaga 12-15-2023 - 15:03
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Trump enthusiast 12-15-2023 - 17:06
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train I'ma M'gaga 12-15-2023 - 17:59
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Trump enthusiast 12-15-2023 - 19:17
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train I'ma M'gaga 12-16-2023 - 11:20
  Re: Video shows migrants 3 hours south of Eagle Pass, Texas, waiting to catch a passing freight train Mike 12-17-2023 - 06:57

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com