Re: Santa Cruz rail - trail update - "no concept...."?
Author: Eaves dropping
Date: 02-01-2024 - 13:25

I knew you’d come out swinging and talking down to me. I’m not here to do a rail study. I’m just listening in to a public meeting and identifying drivel.

One girl said she went to Columbia U and used trains. So Santa Cruz needs a train. Lol.

Some lady said the train would unite the segregated communities around SC. Lol!

No one addresses the comment by an RTC guy that buses could accomplish everything they are talking about. But nooooo, buses are too low class for these elites!

One guy said Davenport people are ignored and need some kind of equity. What a load of California left wing clap trap!

I hope Brian People slapped some sense into these brainless folks. He’s turned out to be the adult in the room.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Santa Cruz rail - trail update reporting 4U 01-31-2024 - 11:34
  Re: Santa Cruz rail - trail update Eaves dropping 02-01-2024 - 12:01
  Re: Santa Cruz rail - trail update - "no concept...."? BOB2 02-01-2024 - 12:59
  Re: Santa Cruz rail - trail update - "no concept...."? Eaves dropping 02-01-2024 - 13:25
  Re: Santa Cruz rail - trail update - "no concept...."? BOB2 02-01-2024 - 14:00
  Re: Santa Cruz rail - trail update - "no concept...."? AP Ombudsperson 02-01-2024 - 15:55

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com