How about KSKom199 out of the blue attacking an innocent poster trying to help
Author: Emporia thread
Date: 04-17-2024 - 15:39

Somebody asked a question about Emporia Sub double tracking. Someone else tried to help by giving what he knew. But said it may be outdated. Since hadn't seen an update in a while. Which wasn't a criticism or a complaint.

KansasKommie199 shows up in an huff to attack him LongLiveAHole style. "YoU r WeLcOmE 4 aLl My UpDaTeS! SoRrY i HaZnT sPeNt GaS $ tO uPdAtE tHiS wEeK yOu InGrAtEfUl CaPiTaLiStIc PiG!!!!"

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Standing up for SecDOT FUDawannaBOB 04-17-2024 - 11:11
  My favorite part was after 2 pages of politics free roudabout talk, Dr. Know (actually doesn't) injects his politics with a whine about someone on the other side may soon make the topic political Opening the door for LyinMarxawanna 04-17-2024 - 15:28
  How about KSKom199 out of the blue attacking an innocent poster trying to help Emporia thread 04-17-2024 - 15:39
  Re: How about KSKom199 out of the blue attacking an innocent poster trying to help Mr. Good Time Charlie 04-18-2024 - 05:46
  Re: How about KSKom199 out of the blue attacking an innocent poster trying to help Dr. No 04-18-2024 - 09:02
  Poor Dr Knoo Your Mental Health Provider 04-18-2024 - 11:47
  I'm so glad we have expert LyinMarxawanna to explain the simple solutions that every rail union worker and leader somehow missed all these decades Butt out, u armchair gasbag 04-18-2024 - 16:16
  Re: I'm so glad we have expert LyinMarxawanna to explain the simple solutions that every rail union worker and leader somehow missed all these decades Al Gore 04-23-2024 - 13:02
  Re: I'm so glad we have expert LyinMarxawanna to explain the simple solutions that every rail union worker and leader somehow missed all these decades FLUB 04-23-2024 - 17:33
  Re: My favorite part was after 2 pages of politics free roudabout talk, Dr. Know (actually doesn't) injects his politics with a whine about someone on the other side may soon make the topic political Point taken 04-20-2024 - 10:12

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com