Re: How about KSKom199 out of the blue attacking an innocent poster trying to help
Author: Mr. Good Time Charlie
Date: 04-18-2024 - 05:46

Wow,I missed that one. Typical, I guess the guy must have criticized one of 199's photos 15 years ago or not laughed at one of his jokes. Maybe he holds differing political views. Who knows? Doesn't take much to make the "enemies list" all the while lecturing people "what a great hobby this is."

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Standing up for SecDOT FUDawannaBOB 04-17-2024 - 11:11
  My favorite part was after 2 pages of politics free roudabout talk, Dr. Know (actually doesn't) injects his politics with a whine about someone on the other side may soon make the topic political Opening the door for LyinMarxawanna 04-17-2024 - 15:28
  How about KSKom199 out of the blue attacking an innocent poster trying to help Emporia thread 04-17-2024 - 15:39
  Re: How about KSKom199 out of the blue attacking an innocent poster trying to help Mr. Good Time Charlie 04-18-2024 - 05:46
  Re: How about KSKom199 out of the blue attacking an innocent poster trying to help Dr. No 04-18-2024 - 09:02
  Poor Dr Knoo Your Mental Health Provider 04-18-2024 - 11:47
  I'm so glad we have expert LyinMarxawanna to explain the simple solutions that every rail union worker and leader somehow missed all these decades Butt out, u armchair gasbag 04-18-2024 - 16:16
  Re: I'm so glad we have expert LyinMarxawanna to explain the simple solutions that every rail union worker and leader somehow missed all these decades Al Gore 04-23-2024 - 13:02
  Re: I'm so glad we have expert LyinMarxawanna to explain the simple solutions that every rail union worker and leader somehow missed all these decades FLUB 04-23-2024 - 17:33
  Re: My favorite part was after 2 pages of politics free roudabout talk, Dr. Know (actually doesn't) injects his politics with a whine about someone on the other side may soon make the topic political Point taken 04-20-2024 - 10:12

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com