The Democrats War on Safe Society continues to pile up their body count
Author: Another murder
Date: 04-22-2024 - 14:21

Practicing for their revolution and the followup Dem crackdown on civil liberties "To restore order" that they will politically abuse. Banana Republic.

U dems complain about railroads putting safety last. But it is Dem govts that keep releasing criminals onto the street, refusing to prosecute, and bring more in through their open border policies.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Another stabbing on LA Lightrail, Another long term shutdown SMFH! 04-22-2024 - 12:51
  The Democrats War on Safe Society continues to pile up their body count Another murder 04-22-2024 - 14:21
  Re: The Democrats War on Safe Society continues to pile up their body count Fraidy Cat 04-22-2024 - 15:30
  Re: Another stabbing on LA Lightrail, Another long term shutdown Reading is fundamental 04-22-2024 - 15:23
  Re: Train horn guy . 04-22-2024 - 20:03
  Re: Not light rail, and made it home safely on free train day..... BOB2 04-23-2024 - 00:58
  "She may be dead but they caught the perp so your fear of crime is a conspiracy theory!" Revolving door until murder 04-23-2024 - 10:23
  Re: It's actually a terrible tragedy.... That you seem mostly to be using to spread your usual memes... BOB2 04-23-2024 - 10:55
  Memes? I didn't make the original post. But this murder was likely prevented if not for a clear cause and effect connection that can be changed...and you're the one using it for your Look how safe it is I didn't get killed today meme I want changes that will save lives 04-27-2024 - 16:36
  Re: Memes? I didn't make the original post. But this murder was likely prevented if not for a clear cause and effect connection that can be changed...and you're the one using it for your Look how safe it is I didn't get killed today meme Catchy news phrase 04-27-2024 - 18:21

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com