Re: Selleck, Washington
Author: natalie biro
Date: 05-21-2011 - 10:52

when you google the town of selleck, I lived in the house with the pointer aimed at it for 6 wonderful years as a kid,1971-1977. the town has a lot of history, and was a truly beautiful place to live. I used to mow the lawns for Rob Sheafer, he had just purchased the town when We moved there. I went to Selleck elementary, I'm sure if the schools principle was still around, Mr. Belson, he would definitely remember me for sure!! My mother was a volunteer fire fighter for the Selleck fire dept., she eventually was voted commissioner of the selleck fire dept., beating out chuck shoemaker for the position. I came back to Washington in august of 2001 to say goodbye to my mother who was at the end of her road in life, and while I was there I decided to go check out some of my roots, and visit Selleck ! I was truly tickled pink when i happened to run into Robert after all these years, and man he was so different in appearance since the last time I had seen him. He is truly a great man, I wish I had never left. Anyway, whoever said Selleck is haunted should definitely put down the crack pipe, because the only thing in Selleck that might have any ties to being haunted, was the town hall, and that's only because of the bats who were living in it!! So, do try to show some intelligence, and just remain silent about that which you clearly have no apparent knowledge of!! The town has changed so much since i lived there, that i nearly didn't recognize it!! When i lived there people knew me as Leslie John Biro, if anyone remembers me, it would be great to hear from you!! I am planning to return home to Washington before 2011 expires, and i have been considering the possibility of moving back to the area, not sure if it will be selleck, but it could be !! If interested I may be contacted @ natalie1462@sbcglobal.net

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Selleck, Washington Dick Seelye 07-31-2007 - 20:49
  Re: Selleck, Washington Donovan Gray 08-01-2007 - 15:26
  Re: Selleck, Washington Don Benson 10-17-2007 - 20:57
  Re: Selleck, Washington Don Benson 10-28-2007 - 21:39
  Re: Selleck, Washington Staci houston 11-20-2007 - 12:58
  Re: Selleck, Washington matthew erickson 01-28-2008 - 18:52
  Re: Selleck, Washington Don Benson 03-17-2011 - 20:06
  Re: Selleck, Washington Sandra H 06-01-2009 - 23:14
  Re: Selleck, Washington Don Benson 03-17-2011 - 20:33
  Re: Selleck, Washington natalie biro 05-21-2011 - 10:52
  Re: Selleck, Washington Don Benson 01-04-2017 - 22:18

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com