Re: What's the latest on the Siskiyou Line? - Connect Oregon IV
Author: Arlen Sheldrake
Date: 11-12-2011 - 09:00

The Connect Oregon IV process will be interesting to watch again this cycle. With only $40 million this round versus the previous years $100 million, this will be tight. In my opinion CORP doesn't have a sterling reputation with ODOT but who knows.

And as noted, where does the California $$ come from?. At least the shippers are involved with backing this plan, unlike the Port of Tillamook Bay line.

I would guess that the International Port of Coos Bay folk will be back for more for their line.

While not a lottery player, this sure seems like a good way to expend lottery funded bond money. I applaud the Oregon Legislature/Governor......(yes, compliments for government)
Arlen

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  What's the latest on the Siskiyou Line? Juppo 11-11-2011 - 10:23
  Re: What's the latest on the Siskiyou Line? Jon 11-11-2011 - 18:00
  Re: What's the latest on the Siskiyou Line? Tie Plate 11-11-2011 - 20:04
  Re: What's the latest on the Siskiyou Line? Carlos Von Dyke 11-11-2011 - 21:31
  Re: What's the latest on the Siskiyou Line? Trax 11-12-2011 - 06:59
  Re: What's the latest on the Siskiyou Line? - Connect Oregon IV Arlen Sheldrake 11-12-2011 - 09:00
  Re: What's the latest on the Siskiyou Line? - Connect Oregon IV Jon 11-12-2011 - 17:32
  Re: What's the latest on the Siskiyou Line? - Connect Oregon IV Erik H. 11-13-2011 - 08:27
  Re: What's the latest on the Siskiyou Line? - Connect Oregon IV ShortlinesUSA 11-14-2011 - 08:23

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com