Re: A Train vs. Car accident has just occured near Davis
Author: Coleman Randall
Date: 09-04-2007 - 02:48

What happened here was just an unusual and odd series of two (2)tragic incidences that I had happen to come along and observe the aftermath of by chance just being present at the right time after they had occured just an unusal series of two (2)coincidences and thats all.

Usually, when I take my late night walk for exercise in Downtown Davis to escape the brutal heat of these recent summer days I don't usually encounter any events along the railroad tracks that are out of the ordinary so it would be a good idea for some of you not to imply innuendo without knowing all the facts of what my intentions are for being down by the tracks because many of the assertions that have been made here are inaccurate.

And the railfanning community as well as the commuters are affected by what goes on along those tracks especially when delays are caused by accidents and should know ASAP. Get it?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  A Train vs. Car accident has just occured near Davis Coleman Randall 09-03-2007 - 23:32
  Re: A Train vs. Car accident has just occured near Davis Cain Rock Yardmaster 09-04-2007 - 01:01
  Re: A Train vs. Car accident has just occured near Davis David Epling 09-04-2007 - 01:42
  Re: A Train vs. Car accident has just occured near Davis Coleman Randall 09-04-2007 - 02:48
  Re: A Train vs. Car accident has just occured near Davis Tony Czuleger 09-04-2007 - 10:49
  Re: A Train vs. Car accident has just occured near Davis Don Foreman 09-04-2007 - 12:26
  Re: A Train vs. Car accident has just occured near Davis Scott Thomas 09-04-2007 - 20:18
  Re: A Train vs. Car accident has just occured near Davis Scott Thomas 09-04-2007 - 20:21
  Re: A Train vs. Car accident has just occured near Davis anonymous 09-06-2007 - 17:44
  Re: A Train vs. Car accident has just occured near Davis OldPoleBurner 09-06-2007 - 18:55
  Re: A Train vs. Car accident has just occured near Davis NKB 09-07-2007 - 21:47
  Re: A Train vs. Car accident has just occured near Davis David Epling 09-08-2007 - 00:28
  Re: A Train vs. Car accident has just occured near Davis OldPoleBurner 09-08-2007 - 12:49

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com