Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today.
Author: Juppo
Date: 12-14-2011 - 14:43

Tom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry, I went to school prior to 2008, no on made
> me any promisses of great wealth, I, like sss,
> didn't take any loans out in the first place, I
> was on your side guys until the last two posts,
> now I'm rethinking. No one forces me to take out
> loans---ever!! And why would it be Fox news fault
> or anyone elses fault for that matter. I'm
> beginning to think you are just some spoiled brats
> that didn't get what they wanted for Christmas and
> now it's everybody elses fault. Gimme gimme
> gimme.

I'm not sure why you retards are stuck on the whole loan issue. I don't have a loan of any kind, never have except to finance my truck but I'm sure I'm just a stupid silly stoner kid for financing my truck with a loan. Anyway, thats secondary to what the whole subject is. Since you morons insist on letting everyone know how wonderful you are because you paid for college all by yourself (seriously who cares?), let me point out that the difference in cost of attending a public 4 year college/university is astronomically higher than it was in when you attended college. Even in the last 10 years the costs have basically doubled. The days of getting a job fresh out of high school to pay for college let alone anything else WHILE attending college are gone. FYI, financing anything with a loan doesn't make someone less financially responsible than someone who simply bankrolls their whole life. You could argue debtors contribute more to the economy than you. The fact that someone who is likely half your age has to explain this to you is pathetic.

Fox News manufactures fake news and propaganda for right wing corporations/organizations/political machines/fundamentalist Christians/etc. This is fact. It has been studied repeatedly and is well known to anyone with half a brain. They are biased and ignorant on a level that makes any of Ted Turners "entertainment news" networks seem like NPR by comparison. If you seriously don't or can't understand this, you are even stupider than I originally stated.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Jim Speaker 12-12-2011 - 09:17
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. sss 12-12-2011 - 09:46
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Erik H. 12-12-2011 - 12:39
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. George Andrews 12-12-2011 - 18:48
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Nick K. 12-12-2011 - 19:02
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. M. Harris 12-12-2011 - 19:24
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Q 12-12-2011 - 22:19
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Bike locks. Quinn 12-13-2011 - 20:57
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Seriously? 12-13-2011 - 14:20
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Juppo 12-13-2011 - 19:37
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. sss 12-13-2011 - 20:52
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Juppo 12-13-2011 - 21:17
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Shane 12-13-2011 - 22:34
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Seriously? 12-14-2011 - 12:39
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Juppo 12-14-2011 - 13:45
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Tom 12-14-2011 - 14:02
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Juppo 12-14-2011 - 14:43
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Juppo 12-14-2011 - 14:49
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Dan 12-14-2011 - 18:21
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. bastatim 12-14-2011 - 20:56
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Eric Kloros 12-14-2011 - 21:31
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Juppo 12-15-2011 - 10:08
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Juppo 12-15-2011 - 10:05
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. OTN 12-15-2011 - 10:21
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Seriously? 12-14-2011 - 22:53

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com