Re: New Jail / Waste Transfer Station on CdA Branch?
Author: Ross Hall
Date: 09-19-2007 - 17:17

Is it possible they will truck the empty trash containers out from the Parkwater Ramp? Since the age of double stacks, BNSF hasn't been known to spot containers still on flat cars for customer loading, the only exception was loading waste ash material at Chewelah, and they permitted that because the containers were too heavy to double stack once loaded. Northern Pacific was big on shippers loading containers while on the flat cars and one of the bigger areas for it was pea and lentil shippers on the P&L branch who were exporting via K-line. The practice continued for a few years after the BN merger and then died off. As far as escaping by trash container----I'd have to be on death row, hours away from death, before I'd escape in a trash container. I've seen what goes in those things and noooo waaaaay!!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  New Jail / Waste Transfer Station on CdA Branch? Bruce Kelly 09-19-2007 - 10:19
  Re: New Jail / Waste Transfer Station on CdA Branch? Ross Hall 09-19-2007 - 17:17
  Re: New Jail / Waste Transfer Station on CdA Branch? GNGoat 09-20-2007 - 00:37
  Re: New Jail / Waste Transfer Station on CdA Branch? Bruce Kelly 09-20-2007 - 07:09
  Re: New Jail / Waste Transfer Station on CdA Branch? Hepkema 09-20-2007 - 20:34
  Re: New Jail / Waste Transfer Station on CdA Branch? GNGoat 09-21-2007 - 03:33

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com