Southern California Local Freight Guide
Author: Freericks
Date: 08-28-2013 - 12:18

Just wanted to bring this back up to the top as it got burried almost immediately the first time I posted it by the rear facing camera thread.

Promise I won't keep doing this. This is a one-time repost. I just think it went away so fast the first time that some may not have seen it.

There is a new version of the SoCal Local Freight guide now avaiable. The new book is almost twice as big as the first, and includes historic locals, photos, and model railroad shops and clubs to visit during high sun!

[www.amazon.com]

Charles Freericks

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Southern California Local Freight Guide Freericks 08-28-2013 - 12:18
  Re: Southern California Local Freight Guide Margaret (SP fan) 08-28-2013 - 16:40
  AWESOME Collection of Obscure Historic FactsSouthern California Local Freight Guide Daniel3197 08-28-2013 - 18:07
  Re: AWESOME Collection of Obscure Historic FactsSouthern California Local Freight Guide Freericks 08-28-2013 - 19:10
  Re: AWESOME Collection of Obscure Historic FactsSouthern California Local Freight Guide Margaret (SP fan) 08-29-2013 - 01:32
  Re: AWESOME Collection of Obscure Historic FactsSouthern California Local Freight Guide Freericks 08-29-2013 - 07:26

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com