Re: AWESOME Collection of Obscure Historic FactsSouthern California Local Freight Guide
Author: Freericks
Date: 08-28-2013 - 19:10

Margaret and Daniel --

Thank you so much for the kind words.

May I ask a favor of both of you? Would you cut and paste your comments here and put them as book reviews on the Amazon site? (I know it's a total favor to a stranger - but I'm told by others that the Amazon reviews are huge in getting Amazon to promote anything.)

If you're not comfortable doing that, no worries... just thought I'd ask in case you were.

Charles

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Southern California Local Freight Guide Freericks 08-28-2013 - 12:18
  Re: Southern California Local Freight Guide Margaret (SP fan) 08-28-2013 - 16:40
  AWESOME Collection of Obscure Historic FactsSouthern California Local Freight Guide Daniel3197 08-28-2013 - 18:07
  Re: AWESOME Collection of Obscure Historic FactsSouthern California Local Freight Guide Freericks 08-28-2013 - 19:10
  Re: AWESOME Collection of Obscure Historic FactsSouthern California Local Freight Guide Margaret (SP fan) 08-29-2013 - 01:32
  Re: AWESOME Collection of Obscure Historic FactsSouthern California Local Freight Guide Freericks 08-29-2013 - 07:26

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com