Railway Age article on BNSF Lakeside Sub (Spokane-Pasco WA)
Author: Graham Buxton
Date: 05-08-2014 - 16:22

Quote:
Bruce Kelly - Railway Age Contributing Editor
If recent reports published by Railway Age and others regarding BNSF's clogged network have managed to discourage any shipper or industry-related investor, I have news that might brighten their outlook.

On Saturday, May 3, 2014, while BNSF parent Berkshire Hathaway Inc. was hosting its annual shareholders meeting in Omaha, Neb., I was spending the day watching and photographing what was happening on BNSF’s Lakeside Subdivision between Spokane and Pasco, Wash. It’s too bad there wasn’t a live satellite feed between me and Omaha’s CenturyLink Center to help B-H honcho Warren Buffett and his officials from BNSF deflect some of the questions coming their way about congestion, delays, and capacity improvements, because from what I saw in the field, serious relief for all that backed-up freight is very close at hand.

Read the whole article here:
[www.railwayage.com]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Railway Age article on BNSF Lakeside Sub (Spokane-Pasco WA) Graham Buxton 05-08-2014 - 16:22
  Re: Railway Age article on BNSF Lakeside Sub (Spokane-Pasco WA) PNWRailfan 05-08-2014 - 19:10
  Re: Railway Age article on BNSF Lakeside Sub (Spokane-Pasco WA) Armchair Railroader 05-08-2014 - 19:31
  Re: Railway Age article on BNSF Lakeside Sub (Spokane-Pasco WA) Dan Olah (aka "1oldgoat" 05-28-2014 - 08:29
  Re: Railway Age article on BNSF Lakeside Sub (Spokane-Pasco WA) Bruce Kelly 05-09-2014 - 06:51

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com