Re: Current service levels on the Coast Starlight
Author: Drew Wilson
Date: 09-03-2014 - 09:07

The Wine tasting was cancelled for a while, due to congressional concern about "tax payer's money being used on wine". However, when I rode about a month ago, it was back, but I was riding in coach and didn't partake. The announcement was made throughout the train, so I may have been able to for a price.

The announcement said that you have to pay $7.50 for it, and I think that applied to all comers, though I had trouble hearing said announcment so am not sure. I guess at that price though, no "Tax Payer's Money" is being spent :-).

I've done the wine tasting before, and often booked a roomette just to be able to do that. Had I known it was back when I made the reservation...

Drew

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Current service levels on the Coast Starlight DCA 09-02-2014 - 12:51
  Re: Current service levels on the Coast Starlight david vartanoff 09-02-2014 - 13:14
  Re: Current service levels on the Coast Starlight mook 09-02-2014 - 14:14
  Re: Current service levels on the Coast Starlight Sgt. Joe Friday 09-02-2014 - 19:07
  Re: Current service levels on the Coast Starlight George Andrews 09-02-2014 - 19:51
  Re: Current service levels on the Coast Starlight Drew Wilson 09-03-2014 - 09:07

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com