Re: SMART Golden Spike Location: Subgrade Complete at Civic Center Gap
Author: The Odd Duck
Date: 08-13-2015 - 20:33

I say this on a broad level. Right now I having a bout with the medical system. The fit and finish of concrete work. Being drown to death in advertisement. The over inflation of building projects and how much is being scammed off . And so on and so on. Its seem I am on the HMS Titanic watching the last lifeboat leaving.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  SMART Golden Spike Location: Subgrade Complete at Civic Center Gap Reni Santoni 08-13-2015 - 15:33
  Re: SMART Golden Spike Location: Subgrade Complete at Civic Center Gap The Odd Duck 08-13-2015 - 16:12
  Re: SMART Golden Spike Location: Subgrade Complete at Civic Center Gap Reni SAntoni 08-13-2015 - 16:33
  Re: SMART Golden Spike Location: Subgrade Complete at Civic Center Gap The Odd Duck 08-13-2015 - 20:33
  Re: SMART Golden Spike Location: Subgrade Complete at Civic Center Gap BOB2 08-14-2015 - 08:23
  Re: SMART Golden Spike Location: Subgrade Complete at Civic Center Gap mook 08-15-2015 - 09:55
  Re: RT Blue Line Extension ... mook 08-15-2015 - 09:59

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com