Bike nazis vs. REASONABLE cyclists
Author: I'm NOT Brian People's
Date: 01-15-2016 - 20:13

Folks

I have a different opinion. Bike riders, including commmuters such as myself do not have to pay. I'm not anti-transit, anti-cars like some extremists are. But I do believe the bike lane, bike routes, etc. are helping aleviate traffic and favor motorists, not to mention all the health benefits and zero emmisions, and, oh yeah... They don't provide all the wear and tear!

LET the DAMN TRUCKING COMPANIES PAY for the damage they cause to roads... Next time you see a bike, you don't have to thank them... Just BE CONCIOUS they're one less car, less emmisions, that it's a guy/gal caring for his health... Etc...

Here in the bay area, including all of California, we have Class I Bike Paths, as specified by Caltrans, those in this forum that ride bikes will know how great and safe it is to ride on of these, the low cost of building them compared to an Interstate Freeway. Bicycles are NOT dangerous if they are maintained to manufacturer's specs and if cars STOP HONKING, the stress of tolerating these idiots can make a cyclist fall...

Unfortunately, these "anti-evil thomas" bike nazis are sick ego-maniacs that just care of themselves and their backyard. They don't give a f#$%^ about the environment, because they DON'T
FOLLOW SCIENCE!! or commons sense. These brain dead pricks have the nerve to complain about stuff the rest of the population has to use... Buses, including trains.

I am aware the "one less car movement" is cool for what it stands for, including less stress, more health, less emmisions... Heck, a healthy person boosts the economy by being happier.. FOR REAL!! but there are limits...

Respectfully,

Andy Hatrick

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Bike nazis vs. REASONABLE cyclists I'm NOT Brian People's 01-15-2016 - 20:13
  Re: Bike nazis vs. REASONABLE cyclists clipper841 01-16-2016 - 00:19
  Re: Bike nazis vs. REASONABLE cyclists BOB2 01-16-2016 - 10:13
  Re: Bike nazis vs. REASONABLE cyclists david vartanoff 01-16-2016 - 11:37
  Re: Bike nazis vs. REASONABLE cyclists jst3751 01-16-2016 - 13:22
  Re: Bike nazis vs. REASONABLE cyclists The Odd Duck 01-16-2016 - 14:12
  Re: Bike nazis vs. REASONABLE cyclists theconductor 01-16-2016 - 21:11

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com