Re: Bike nazis vs. REASONABLE cyclists
Author: The Odd Duck
Date: 01-16-2016 - 14:12

I have ridden motorcycle for 20 years 200,000 miles and know what bias is like, along with bicycles, tricycle, a converted micro mini van school bus and done professional driving In the bay area. I fine the majority bicycles to be vain, immature, self center, self delusional, with a quest from god complex. With that being said, a bicycle is a short range limited load type of transportation, remembering that the money for the bicycle path must come from somewhere. I have had them run stop sign in front of my car. I have them run stop sign in front of my peddle power trike, so with that being said, walking can just has healthy and good for the environment. As far as truck and the interstate goes there are the life blood of the economy, they deliver our food, our clothing and your new bicycle. Even bicycle paths need to be clean and maintain and that take a paid personal.

Commons sense is a ambiguous statement remember that Dred Scott was a commons sense law of the land for its time. If every American had a drive free day that would do a lot for the environment, one of the great regrets in my life is not to own a house with a back yard as you can plant a garden that can help the environment also. BTW do you still use plastic bags?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Bike nazis vs. REASONABLE cyclists I'm NOT Brian People's 01-15-2016 - 20:13
  Re: Bike nazis vs. REASONABLE cyclists clipper841 01-16-2016 - 00:19
  Re: Bike nazis vs. REASONABLE cyclists BOB2 01-16-2016 - 10:13
  Re: Bike nazis vs. REASONABLE cyclists david vartanoff 01-16-2016 - 11:37
  Re: Bike nazis vs. REASONABLE cyclists jst3751 01-16-2016 - 13:22
  Re: Bike nazis vs. REASONABLE cyclists The Odd Duck 01-16-2016 - 14:12
  Re: Bike nazis vs. REASONABLE cyclists theconductor 01-16-2016 - 21:11

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com