Re: A pink Santa Fe man
Author: M. Harris
Date: 02-15-2016 - 16:59

nopinkforme:

I applaud your thinking. I too am angry and indignant about those people among us today who feel privileged enough to impose cultural change upon others who really don't need or want it. I chafe at the attitude that activism is self-justifying, and all one needs is some "cause" to barge ahead changing the cultural landscape to his/her desired vision. My culture is no less important than anyone else's. I'm a rail preservationist, that's part of MY culture, and I resist those who dismiss preservation as getting in the way of "new development". I don't even want to get on the subject of alternative lifestyles. Don't care if others want to be strange in private, just don't throw it in MY face.

Wow, that's been bottled up for quite a while! Thanks for patience with my rant.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  A pink Santa Fe man dragnet 02-14-2016 - 00:01
  Re: A pink Santa Fe man nopinkforme 02-14-2016 - 22:20
  Re: A pink Santa Fe man :-) 02-14-2016 - 22:30
  Re: A pink Santa Fe man M. Harris 02-15-2016 - 16:59
  Re: A pink Santa Fe man nopinkforme 02-15-2016 - 21:06
  Re: A pink Santa Fe man George Andrews 02-16-2016 - 19:24
  Re: A pink Santa Fe man Silver Shadow 02-16-2016 - 19:34
  I'm not gay, not that there's anything wrong with it Silver Shadow 02-16-2016 - 19:44
  Re: I'm not gay, not that there's anything wrong with it Carol L Voss 02-16-2016 - 20:30
  Re: I'm not gay, not that there's anything wrong with it engr 02-16-2016 - 23:04

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com