Re: Scrapping of McCloud Railway to begin on Monday?
Author: GNGoat
Date: 07-11-2008 - 02:57

I have never seen the McCloud railway but I hope the speeder group has some people that will take pics and let us know where we can view them... would be nice to see.

I lived on Lake Whatcom in Bellingham and when GN/NP merged, they pulled up the NP track from Bellingham to Wickersham. I missed the entire removal as I was working in Alaska; my father had worked for GN and when the GN crews were near our house on Lake Whatcom, they stopped for lunch every day at our place. Sad to see that get torn out and never got the chance to walk the tracks except the North end of the lake and over the trestle.

So hope the group has a great time on the McCloud!

BTW, anyone know anyone that would have any pics, etc of the NP in Bellingham?

Thanks

GN Goat!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Scrapping of McCloud Railway to begin on Monday? shortline sammie 07-10-2008 - 07:10
  Re: Scrapping of McCloud Railway to begin on Monday? Treun 07-10-2008 - 13:57
  Re: Scrapping of McCloud Railway to begin on Monday? Stevo del Applegato 07-10-2008 - 16:17
  Re: Scrapping of McCloud Railway to begin on Monday? Mike Swanson 07-14-2008 - 08:21
  Re: Scrapping of McCloud Railway to begin on Monday? M. Harris 07-10-2008 - 13:57
  Re: Scrapping of McCloud Railway to begin on Monday? GNGoat 07-11-2008 - 02:57
  Re: Scrapping of McCloud Railway to begin on Monday? Richard Elgenson 07-11-2008 - 07:42
  Re: Scrapping of McCloud Railway to begin on Monday? Policespeeder 07-11-2008 - 08:08
  Re: Scrapping of McCloud Railway to begin on Monday? GN Goat 07-15-2008 - 02:47
  Re: Scrapping of McCloud Railway to begin on Monday? TVRHA (Ft Worth) 07-14-2008 - 11:07
  Re: Scrapping of McCloud Railway to begin on Monday? shortline sammie 07-15-2008 - 07:23

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com