Re: The "Spirit of California" and Hours of Service/Crew change point
Author: BOB2
Date: 05-26-2017 - 08:31

LA-SLO and SLO-LA was the run for "Coast Ghost" crews on the southern end, for both the engine and train crew if I recall correctly. I am not sure what the crew change points were in the Bay Area. Although it may have been San Jose, as I seem to recall that they went through 3 crews per run, and that run time was from LA SAC-SAC LA.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  The "Spirit of California" and Hours of Service/Crew change point Dragoman 05-26-2017 - 07:59
  Re: The "Spirit of California" and Hours of Service/Crew change point BOB2 05-26-2017 - 08:31
  Re: The "Spirit of California" and Hours of Service/Crew change point OPRRMS 05-26-2017 - 12:00
  Re: The "Spirit of California" and Hours of Service/Crew change point Nudge 05-26-2017 - 12:34
  Re: The "Spirit of California" and Hours of Service/Crew change point Dragoman 05-26-2017 - 13:33
  Re: The "Spirit of California" and Hours of Service/Crew change point Baxter Ward 05-26-2017 - 14:35
  Re: The "Spirit of California" and Hours of Service/Crew change point Espee99 05-26-2017 - 17:44
  Re: The "Spirit of California" and Hours of Service/Crew change point Dr Zarkoff 05-26-2017 - 21:36

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com