Re: Hell, now he'll just get the ticket and the paramedic bill?
Author: BOB2
Date: 08-09-2017 - 15:56

Earbuds, jeez loooooiweeeesze.....one of my favorites.

I believe this is caused by the "I don't have the good sense not to place myself in front of large rapidly approaching objects that could kill me with my earphones on so that I can't hear them coming" gene.

He tried sooooo verrrry hard, but alas, did not earn his Darwin trophy, no little statute of chimp contemplating man, at least not for this year.....

It's really too bad, that given the real and avoidable costs of these disruptions to both the passengers and the agency, that he will probably be lucky enough to just get off with only the bill for the paramedics and, hopefully, at least the damned trespassing ticket......?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  UP versus pedestriian in San Fernando-just reported BOB2 08-09-2017 - 08:32
  Re: UP versus pedestriian in San Fernando-just reported Commuter 08-09-2017 - 11:35
  Re: This manuer your peddling about the next of kin winning the lotto? BOB2 08-09-2017 - 13:55
  Re: UP versus pedestriian in San Fernando-just reported Magus 08-11-2017 - 12:52
  Re: UP versus pedestriian in San Fernando-just reported Dr Zarkoff 08-11-2017 - 17:12
  Re: UP versus pedestriian in San Fernando-just reported WebDigger 08-09-2017 - 14:37
  Re: Hell, now he'll just get the ticket and the paramedic bill? BOB2 08-09-2017 - 15:56
  Re: Hell, now he'll just get the ticket and the paramedic bill? brains 08-09-2017 - 17:25
  Hey Brain-Less and Boob Commuter 08-11-2017 - 13:01
  Re: Hey Brain-Less and BoobOOOH Whiny little baby.... BOB2 08-11-2017 - 15:08

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com