Re: Safeway Bakery in Bellevue
Author: KooKee
Date: 10-02-2008 - 06:14

> The Port of Seattle and the BNSF would do
> well to avoid this guy like the plague.

I'm sure they just gave the contract to the first person who came along, without doing any investigation of who they are or what they're proposing to do. After all, they're just stupid politicians while you're so much smarter than them (and after all, you have first hand knowledge of the situation too, right?) Good thing you're around to tell the Port how to run their business. By the way, are you running for Mayor this election?

> If you feel that he is legit, then how come there is nothing on Google about GNP ??

Yep, that's the official determination of whather or not a business is legit. Not financial reports or the credentials of the backers, but whether or not you can find them on Google.

So Ken, does this mean all those spammers and pharmacies and stock brokers you find on Google are all legit?

Oops, sorry, I've got to run. The King of Nigeria just called me, he's got 20 million dollars he needs my help transferring. I was suspicious at first, but it's OK, I found him on Google.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  BNSF selects GNP/Ballard to serve Snohomish County shippers TS 10-01-2008 - 10:18
  Safeway Bakery in Bellevue zxc 10-01-2008 - 12:10
  Re: Safeway Bakery in Bellevue Ross Hall 10-01-2008 - 16:48
  Re: Safeway Bakery in Bellevue Key Route Ken 10-01-2008 - 19:59
  Re: Safeway Bakery in Bellevue KooKee 10-02-2008 - 06:14
  Re: According to Google S.L. Murray 10-02-2008 - 09:08
  Re: According to Google TT 10-02-2008 - 09:12
  Re: According to Google George Andrews 10-02-2008 - 11:23
  Re: According to Google OOPS - Sorry Mr. Cole... George Andrews 10-02-2008 - 11:27
  Re: According to Google OOPS - Sorry Mr. Cole... shortline sammie 10-02-2008 - 22:22
  Re: Woodinville Sub customers... George Andrews 10-03-2008 - 11:46

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com