Re: Ed, I think that most people on here reaally do like trains.
Author: BOB2
Date: 02-01-2019 - 10:36

There are way more folks who really do like trains on AP. We've had a lot of good posts and discussions lately. The group of folks on here that I've actually met, and have known in my career, are all good folks who like trains. Most of the real railfans on AP, like the thousands of folks who went out to see this pulled from the County Fair Grounds, can't wait for the Big Boy to run again.

The amount of "troll bait" and "train hating", often using inflammatory subject lines, which is mostly posted by a very small and fairly obvious sub set of AP posters, sometimes just one person using multiple handles (to make themselves seem like "many"), has been way down over the last couple of months.

Many of the real railfans have learned not to respond to the more obvious and inflammatory "troll bait". And, that's a good thing. This is good, because it doesn't reward the trolls and train haters with the kind of attention that they are seeking by posting that kind of crap, and/or by bad mouthing projects like this, to get themselves off.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Big Boy is back together HUTCH 7.62 01-30-2019 - 21:16
  Re: Big Boy is back together Bob the Train Guy 01-31-2019 - 08:16
  Re: Big Boy is back together-tthat's actually a "good thing"... BOB2 01-31-2019 - 14:05
  Re: Big Boy is back together-tthat's actually a "good thing"... B6sa 01-31-2019 - 17:12
  Re: Big Boy is back together-tthat's actually a "good thing"... Hot Water 01-31-2019 - 17:35
  Re: Big Boy is back together-tthat's actually a "good thing"... B6sa 01-31-2019 - 21:47
  Re: Big Boy is back together-tthat's actually a "good thing"... Ed Burggraf 02-01-2019 - 07:04
  Re: Big Boy is back together-tthat's actually a "good thing"... Got it 02-01-2019 - 08:28
  Re: Big Boy is back together-tthat's actually a "good thing"... Got it 02-01-2019 - 08:30
  Re: Big Boy is back together-tthat's actually a "good thing"... B6sa 02-01-2019 - 12:15
  Re: Big Boy is back together-tthat's actually a "good thing"... HUTCH 7.62 02-01-2019 - 09:03
  Re: Ed, I think that most people on here reaally do like trains. BOB2 02-01-2019 - 10:36

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com