Re: Anyone attend to TRAC meeting in Sacramento?
Author: So Cal TRAC member
Date: 11-11-2008 - 22:58

Bob,

Thanks for the report. Glad for the success. You and a few others Rich McLaughlin seem have become the real leaders now that some of the malcontents have left. (Richard? et al). The new directors as listed on the bullet sent to members seem to be good folks, at the least the ones I know.

The are a couple of directors that our out for their own agenda, but that happens in any groups.

Now the real question...

WHAT CAN BE DONE TO GET TRAC and Railpac to work together again. They did at one time when Rick Silver was running both groups.

Now that the the troublemaker are gone can you please make a try at getting TRAC & Railpac together.

I belong to both group and like both groups. There are others like me and we are tired of the bickering.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Anyone attend to TRAC meeting in Sacramento? So Cal TRAC member 11-11-2008 - 12:24
  Re: Anyone attend to TRAC meeting in Sacramento? Robert L. Reynolds 11-11-2008 - 13:03
  Re: Anyone attend to TRAC meeting in Sacramento? So Cal TRAC member 11-11-2008 - 22:58
  Cooperation Spring Switch 11-12-2008 - 12:52
  Re: Cooperation So Cal TRAC member 11-12-2008 - 15:36
  Re: Cooperation Spring Switch 11-12-2008 - 17:30
  Re: Anyone attend to TRAC meeting in Sacramento? Another TRACster 11-12-2008 - 22:47

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com