Re: Cooperation
Author: Spring Switch
Date: 11-12-2008 - 17:30

I must disagree ...

I knew you would.

based on my observations at various meetings, I would bet there is well over 50-60% membership overlap.

True enough maybe. It is not about rank and file, it is about leaders.

One thing that always comes at meetings is "why can't the groups merge or work together?" "Why the waste of time and money having 2 groups?"

I explained that in a previous post.

The ones that "bicker" tend to be people like $$$$$$$ are gone . . .

Shows your mean spirit naming/smearing people with your accusations in a public forum about people who are probably not visitors to this forum and therefore cannot defend themselves, as if they should even have to. What is your definition of bickering one does wonder? You are wrong anyhow one of the people you mentioned was voted onto the board of TRAC group last weekend.

two groups split our strenght and waste what little money we have

You want to see bickering, have the boards of both groups decide who is going to lead the new group and how they are going to do it. You probably also thought we should have let the terrorists go and not invade AfganeStan.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Anyone attend to TRAC meeting in Sacramento? So Cal TRAC member 11-11-2008 - 12:24
  Re: Anyone attend to TRAC meeting in Sacramento? Robert L. Reynolds 11-11-2008 - 13:03
  Re: Anyone attend to TRAC meeting in Sacramento? So Cal TRAC member 11-11-2008 - 22:58
  Cooperation Spring Switch 11-12-2008 - 12:52
  Re: Cooperation So Cal TRAC member 11-12-2008 - 15:36
  Re: Cooperation Spring Switch 11-12-2008 - 17:30
  Re: Anyone attend to TRAC meeting in Sacramento? Another TRACster 11-12-2008 - 22:47

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com