Re: UP says 100 arrests but DA so far refusing to prosecute
Author: Don't confuse Trigger . . .
Date: 01-19-2022 - 20:46

The Adjustment Bureau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hous Bin Pharteen Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The Adjustment Bureau Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > > This explains why all the Leftoids were so
> > freaked out over the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict.
> > They SO much wanted to paint him as a cold
> blooded
> > murderer and not someone defending himself.
> They
> > even wanted to go after the jury members if
> they
> > voted the "wrong" way on a verdict.
> >
> > > Rittenhouse was not defending himself.
> >
> > Funny. The jury felt otherwise. Are you
> saying
> > you're more intelligent than the twelve members
> of
> > the jury? Are you saying you considered more
> of
> > the evidence than they did? Check your
> arrogance.
>
> Throughout America's history, juries have made bad
> decisions. For example, there have been cases
> where trespassers on railroads were struck and
> killed by trains and juries awarded large sums of
> money to relatives of the deceased. Do you agree
> with those juries' decisions? If not, then you
> agree that sometime juries make bad decisions.
>
> The facts are clear. Rittenhouse lived in
> Antioch, Illinois. He obtained a firearm and
> traveled to Kenosha where he believed unrest would
> be occurring. Self-defence is not an applicable
> concept for this situation.
>
> >
> >
> > > If he traveled from his hometown in Antioch,
> IL
> > to Kenosha, WI experiencing intense conflict.
> > Gee, what can happen when someone brings a
> firearm
> > into place experiencing unrest?
> >
> > Where were you when he testified that his dad
> > lives in Kenosha and he was frequently there
> since
> > that's where his dad lives? He probably spends
> > 50% of his time in Antioch and 50% of his time
> in
> > Kenosha.
>
> Nothing I read (and I read several articles,
> including one very detailed article, stated that
> his reason for traveling to Kenosha that night had
> anything to do with his father. In fact, you
> don't even state that either. The sources I read
> stated that he traveled to Kenosha to protect
> property with one source stating it was an
> automobile dealership.
>
> "Intense conflict" as you say? You mean
> > it wasn't "mostly peaceful" as CNN likes to
> > report?
>
> "As CNN likes to report." Did CNN claim that this
> specific event was "peaceful?" Anyway, I did not
> watch CNN to learn about the shooting of Jacob
> Blake, the protest which followed and Kyle
> Rittenhouse's actions.
>
>
> >
> > > If troublemakers entered his home and he
> > brandished/and or used a firearm, THAT would be
> > self defense.
> >
> > Not quite. The Leftoids are now trying to
> change
> > legal interpretations so that you don't even
> have
> > a right to defend yourself in your own home.
>
> I am not concerned about what "leftoids" are
> trying or not trying to do. I stated an opinion
> as to when I consider a claim of self-defence to
> be legitimate.
>
> This
> > long-haired dude discusses that in this video.
> As
> > he mentions, things are getting so twisted
> because
> > of bleeding heart liberalism that there's
> nothing
> > to stop thugs from robbing police stations. If
> > they can rob a police station, they can most
> > certainly rob your home while you're there.
>
> I have better things to do with my time than watch
> videos.
>
> >
> > [sp.rmbl.ws]
> >
> > [youtu.be]
> >
> >
> [townhall.com]
>
> >
> 9/media-leaves-out-important-context-to-couple-def
>
> > ending-their-property-with-guns-n2571523

. . . with ACTUAL facts and logic. It makes him go pee-pee and poo-poo in his pants.



Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  LaLa train heists finally make CNBC r 01-14-2022 - 13:48
  . Fed Up 01-14-2022 - 15:06
  Re: LaLa train heists finally make CNBC GRD 01-14-2022 - 15:25
  Re: LaLa train heists finally make CNBC UP Shareholder 01-14-2022 - 15:43
  Re: LaLa train heists finally make CNBC Guest 01-14-2022 - 20:33
  Re: LaLa train heists finally make CNBC George Andrews 01-14-2022 - 18:29
  Thanks, Democrats for releasing all those thieves from jail u get what u vote for 01-14-2022 - 16:30
  Re: Thanks, Democrats for releasing all those thieves from jail dysfunctional 01-14-2022 - 19:24
  Re: Thanks, Democrats for releasing all those thieves from jail stash 01-14-2022 - 22:28
  A Photo For The Next UP Calendar? Omaha Jose 01-15-2022 - 01:21
  Re: A Photo For The Next UP Calendar? It's missing Trigger's song 01-15-2022 - 01:36
  UP's soiled image ron 01-15-2022 - 11:13
  Re: UP's soiled image Apparently you missed this 01-15-2022 - 11:20
  Re: UP's soiled image ron 01-15-2022 - 11:42
  Re: UP's soiled image I don't, either 01-15-2022 - 12:10
  Re: UP's soiled image ron 01-15-2022 - 12:27
  Re: UP's soiled image So, have you called the CPUC? 01-15-2022 - 12:52
  Using Manila as a Role Model? Haid D'salaami 01-17-2022 - 02:39
  Re: UP's soiled image Farter 01-15-2022 - 12:43
  Letter From UP The Fat Controller 01-15-2022 - 09:04
  UP says 100 arrests but DA so far refusing to prosecute read the letter from UP 01-15-2022 - 09:32
  Re: UP says 100 arrests but DA so far refusing to prosecute Just Sayin'... 01-15-2022 - 17:53
  Re: UP says 100 arrests but DA so far refusing to prosecute f 01-15-2022 - 18:27
  Re: UP says 100 arrests but DA so far refusing to prosecute Hous Bin Pharteen 01-16-2022 - 00:03
  Re: UP says 100 arrests but DA so far refusing to prosecute Trigger 01-16-2022 - 01:54
  Re: UP says 100 arrests but DA so far refusing to prosecute The Adjustment Bureau 01-16-2022 - 19:17
  Re: UP says 100 arrests but DA so far refusing to prosecute Hous Bin Pharteen 01-17-2022 - 01:53
  Re: UP says 100 arrests but DA so far refusing to prosecute Rudi Toot Toot 01-17-2022 - 12:39
  Re: UP says 100 arrests but DA so far refusing to prosecute The Adjustment Bureau 01-18-2022 - 19:40
  Re: UP says 100 arrests but DA so far refusing to prosecute Don't confuse Trigger . . . 01-19-2022 - 20:46
  Re: UP says 100 arrests but DA so far refusing to prosecute Triggers bin Bullsheetin 01-17-2022 - 04:06
  Re: UP says 100 arrests but DA so far refusing to prosecute Trigger's Mom 01-17-2022 - 17:44
  Re: Thanks, Democrats for releasing all those thieves from jail I-Bin Pharteen 01-17-2022 - 05:39
  Re: Thanks, Democrats for releasing all those thieves from jail Hahahahaha 01-17-2022 - 07:39
  Derailing now >:D 01-15-2022 - 19:57
  Re: Derailing now Doofus 01-15-2022 - 20:02
  use MOW crews to clean it up retired foreman 01-15-2022 - 20:49
  Re: use MOW crews to clean it up Jargon fairy 01-16-2022 - 19:12
  Hello, Amazon, UPS, FedEx... Why 01-16-2022 - 21:51
  Re: Derailing now track inspector 01-15-2022 - 20:54
  Re: Derailing now FRAnny 01-16-2022 - 19:14
  Re: LaLa train heists finally make CNBC The Oracle 01-16-2022 - 10:57
  Re: LaLa train heists finally make CNBC Shaif Hirboush 01-17-2022 - 03:13
  Re: LaLa train heists finally make CNBC The Oracle 01-17-2022 - 13:37


Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please enter the code that you see below in the input field.
 **         ********  **    **  **    **  **      ** 
 **    **   **        ***   **   **  **   **  **  ** 
 **    **   **        ****  **    ****    **  **  ** 
 **    **   ******    ** ** **     **     **  **  ** 
 *********  **        **  ****     **     **  **  ** 
       **   **        **   ***     **     **  **  ** 
       **   ********  **    **     **      ***  ***  
This message board is maintained by:
Altamont Press Publishing Company