Re: Last train to Boise (1997)
Author: .
Date: 06-03-2023 - 19:21

>> (1.) The Pioneer is not running and hasn't run for over a decade. A decade from now we'll still be wondering when service we be restored.

> The Pioneer has not run for over 25 years.

Thanks for driving home my point that much more. Apparently there is no political motivation or societal desire to restore the train, but there IS political motivation and societal desire to channel $630,000 taxpayer dollars to an organization that assists pedophiles in being linked up with "fresh meat". That speaks volumes about the current batch of politicians and the current state of our society.

> Until we know what is required to restore the Pioneer and we know what level of political support there is to restore the train, it is too soon to make predictions.

Do you think we will gain any of this knowledge before the second coming of Christ? As you say, the train has not been operating for more than 25 years. What's taking them so long to figure all this out? Is it time for a new study?

>> (2.) In the meantime, $630,000 taxpayer dollars have been channeled to an organization that assists pedophiles in being linked up with "fresh meat".

> I'm not going to take the word of a random pinhead on Twitter . . .

Said the random pinhead on Altamont Press . . .

> about this program nor will take the time to look it up on the Internet.

So you're quick to criticize it or discount it as false and too lazy to do some research to find out if it's true. You must be a liberal Democrat and Biden supporter. I would think you would gain an incredible amount of satisfaction if you could ascertain that my claim (i.e., that $630,000 taxpayer dollars have been channeled to an organization that assists pedophiles in being linked up with "fresh meat") is false and you could then rub my nose in it. Go ahead. Do the research. I dare you.

>Item 2 has NOTHING to do with Item 1 and Item 2 has NOTHING to do with Railroads.

The discussion is/was about allocation of taxpayer dollars, and I just find it strange or, rather, sick and perverse, that political motivation and societal desire can find $630,000 taxpayer dollars to channel to an organization that assists pedophiles in being linked up with "fresh meat" but has difficulty finding taxpayer dollars to restore The Pioneer.

> Your obsession with Item 2 is the result of you being a self-centered know-nothing.

Ah yes, name calling once again. So stereotypical of your kind when your arguments fall flat and all the hot air is deflated out of the balloon.

I don't have an obsession over it. But please explain to me how and why there are $630,000 taxpayer dollars available to channel to an organization that assists pedophiles in being linked up with "fresh meat" but, so far, after over a quarter of a century, there are no taxpayer dollars or political motivation and societal desire to restore The Pioneer.

For readers who may be joining us late, here's the link from "a random pinhead on Twitter" that discusses what I'm referring to:

[twitter.com]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Last train to Boise (1997) buildbackbetterwhen 05-25-2023 - 22:09
  Re: Last train to Boise (1997) . 05-26-2023 - 23:04
  Re: Last train to Boise (1997) Jordan Peeterson 05-26-2023 - 23:22
  Re: Last train to Boise (1997) Trackwuurk 06-02-2023 - 18:54
  Re: Last train to Boise (1997) BOB69 06-02-2023 - 19:52
  Re: Last train to Boise (1997) . 06-02-2023 - 21:35
  Re: Last train to Boise (1997) Trackwuurk 06-03-2023 - 12:30
  Re: Last train to Boise (1997) . 06-03-2023 - 19:21
  Re: Last train to Boise (1997) Trackwuurk 06-04-2023 - 19:01
  Re: Last train to Boise (1997) . 06-05-2023 - 07:40
  Re: Last train to Boise (1997) Sgt. Joe Friday 05-28-2023 - 10:07

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com