Re: What Passenger Trains use BNSF Main 3 between Tukwila and Argo?
Author: George Andrews
Date: 05-31-2023 - 19:23

Yea - Those PRS Mountain Outin' trips were great. The ex - Santa Fe High - Levels were still steam heat, and I remember laying down in the baggage rack with my head out the loading window !
Later on in the summer of 1979, I would return from a month stay at my sister's house in Billings, MT., on the North Coast Hiawatha & Coast Starlight. I loved the individual swivel seats in the ex - Santa Fe Pleasure Dome. Both trains were still steam heat.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  What Passenger Trains use BNSF Main 3 between Tukwila and Argo? Mistertower 05-28-2023 - 18:39
  Re: What Passenger Trains use BNSF Main 3 between Tukwila and Argo? amtk470 05-29-2023 - 11:38
  Re: What Passenger Trains use BNSF Main 3 between Tukwila and Argo? Mistertower 05-29-2023 - 18:01
  Re: What Passenger Trains use BNSF Main 3 between Tukwila and Argo? George Andrews 05-29-2023 - 20:34
  Re: What Passenger Trains use BNSF Main 3 between Tukwila and Argo? Mistertower 05-30-2023 - 20:21
  Re: What Passenger Trains use BNSF Main 3 between Tukwila and Argo? George Andrews 05-31-2023 - 19:23

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com