Re: Is The Illegal TOMN post Biowaste Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near Here? Yep.
Author: MD2020
Date: 12-08-2023 - 22:04

Wee Tu Low Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BOB2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You do need to get some professional psychiatric
> help for your mental illness before you do any
> further harm to yourself or others.
>
> I'd just like to know if the illegal Chinese
> biolab in Reedley, CA is in close proximity to the
> SJVRR track because it might be placing the train
> and engine crews in danger. Since when is having
> a concern for the preservation of human life
> viewed as "psychotic"? It might be in YOUR book,
> but not mine. You used to be in train service on
> the SP. Wouldn't YOU be concerned if your train
> was operating next to an illegal Chinese biolab
> where samples of Ebola and who-knows-what-else
> were being handled -- or MIShandled?

A Dinuba principal has bonded out of jail after being arrested for his role in a suspected DUI crash near Reedley.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Is The Illegal Chinese Biolab in Reedley, CA Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near The SJVRR? Sum Ting Wong 12-08-2023 - 20:43
  Re: Is The Illegal TOMN post Biowaste Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near Here? Yep. BOB2 12-08-2023 - 21:45
  Re: Is The Illegal TOMN post Biowaste Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near Here? Yep. Wee Tu Low 12-08-2023 - 21:54
  Re: Is The Illegal TOMN post Biowaste Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near Here? Yep. MD2020 12-08-2023 - 22:04
  Re: Is The Illegal TOMN post Biowaste Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near Here? Yep. REEDLEY CALIF 12-09-2023 - 10:38
  Re: Is The Illegal TOMN post Biowaste Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near Here? Yep. One Hung Low 12-10-2023 - 16:39
  Re: Is The Illegal Chinese Biolab in Reedley, CA Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near The SJVRR? Sum Ting Wong 12-09-2023 - 20:36
  Re: Is The Illegal Chinese Biolab in Reedley, CA Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near The SJVRR? Mervin 12-08-2023 - 22:28
  Re: Is The Illegal Chinese Biolab in Reedley, CA Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near The SJVRR? Bang Ding Ow 12-08-2023 - 23:03
  Re: Is The Illegal Chinese Biolab in Reedley, CA Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near The SJVRR? I'ma M'gaga 12-09-2023 - 22:49
  Re: Is The Illegal Chinese Biolab in Reedley, CA Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near The SJVRR? Jamaal Bowman 12-10-2023 - 02:26
  Re: Is The Illegal Chinese Biolab in Reedley, CA Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near The SJVRR? I'ma M'gaga 12-10-2023 - 12:00
  Re: Is The Illegal Chinese Biolab in Reedley, CA Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near The SJVRR? Derp 12-10-2023 - 09:08
  Chinese Biolab in Reedley, CA Containing No License Virus and No Trains NoBunnyHateTrains 12-10-2023 - 11:02
  Re: Chinese Biolab in Reedley, CA Containing No License Virus and No Trains I'ma M'gaga 12-10-2023 - 12:03
  Re: Chinese Biolab in Reedley, CA Containing No License Virus and No Trains BUTTON IT !!!!!!! 12-10-2023 - 16:24

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com