Re: Is The Illegal Chinese Biolab in Reedley, CA Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near The SJVRR?
Author: Jamaal Bowman
Date: 12-10-2023 - 02:26

I'ma M'gaga Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A much more pressing question is whether the SJVRR is anywhere near an illegal or legal Chinese Biolab containing deadly viruses in Reedley, CA.

I'm glad someone else besides me shares that concern.

Maybe the illegal Chinese biolab in Reedley, CA was used for some research and development for the new virus strain that will be released close to the election. Oh, jeez! Now everyone will have to stay at home and vote by mail. The 2024 election is starting to look amazingly similar to the 2020 election. Queue up the vote processing center with the plumbing problem and the mysterious vans showing up at 0300.

Rail content: If we still had Railway Post Office cars, at least they could have been used to handle all the fraudulent mail-in ballots from all the occupants of the graveyards.

[ak2.rmbl.ws]

Oh, and if you think I'm a wacky conspiracy theorist, watch this video and you'll see 27 minutes of Democrats belly-aching about fraudulent elections. It's a two-way street.

[youtu.be]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Is The Illegal Chinese Biolab in Reedley, CA Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near The SJVRR? Sum Ting Wong 12-08-2023 - 20:43
  Re: Is The Illegal TOMN post Biowaste Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near Here? Yep. BOB2 12-08-2023 - 21:45
  Re: Is The Illegal TOMN post Biowaste Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near Here? Yep. Wee Tu Low 12-08-2023 - 21:54
  Re: Is The Illegal TOMN post Biowaste Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near Here? Yep. MD2020 12-08-2023 - 22:04
  Re: Is The Illegal TOMN post Biowaste Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near Here? Yep. REEDLEY CALIF 12-09-2023 - 10:38
  Re: Is The Illegal TOMN post Biowaste Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near Here? Yep. One Hung Low 12-10-2023 - 16:39
  Re: Is The Illegal Chinese Biolab in Reedley, CA Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near The SJVRR? Sum Ting Wong 12-09-2023 - 20:36
  Re: Is The Illegal Chinese Biolab in Reedley, CA Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near The SJVRR? Mervin 12-08-2023 - 22:28
  Re: Is The Illegal Chinese Biolab in Reedley, CA Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near The SJVRR? Bang Ding Ow 12-08-2023 - 23:03
  Re: Is The Illegal Chinese Biolab in Reedley, CA Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near The SJVRR? I'ma M'gaga 12-09-2023 - 22:49
  Re: Is The Illegal Chinese Biolab in Reedley, CA Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near The SJVRR? Jamaal Bowman 12-10-2023 - 02:26
  Re: Is The Illegal Chinese Biolab in Reedley, CA Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near The SJVRR? I'ma M'gaga 12-10-2023 - 12:00
  Re: Is The Illegal Chinese Biolab in Reedley, CA Containing Deadly Viruses Located Anywhere Near The SJVRR? Derp 12-10-2023 - 09:08
  Chinese Biolab in Reedley, CA Containing No License Virus and No Trains NoBunnyHateTrains 12-10-2023 - 11:02
  Re: Chinese Biolab in Reedley, CA Containing No License Virus and No Trains I'ma M'gaga 12-10-2023 - 12:03
  Re: Chinese Biolab in Reedley, CA Containing No License Virus and No Trains BUTTON IT !!!!!!! 12-10-2023 - 16:24

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com