You noticed because he's so predictable, in making claims but never saying who, where, or when.
Author: BOB2
Date: 01-24-2024 - 15:49

Incompetentrak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BOB2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > Yep, this is same troll who boasted about all
> of
> > the "Class One's" he'd worked for, too...
> >
> > But can't seem to tell us which ones, where, or
> > when...
>
>
> Was that a shot at me? You tried to pull rank by
> implying I don't have any transportation
> experience and thus wouldn't know anything about
> the subject. By asking if I had ever worked in any
> kind of transportation. So I answered your
> question - 3 decades with 2 Class Ones. Hardly
> bragging to oblige someone by giving an answer to
> their question. Then like a politician you try and
> spin that as not only bragging but lying. So
> whatever I say you'll just spin it as a negative
> if I post something you disagree with. Because you
> seem to have an intense desire to believe anyone
> here who thinks the Biden admin is botching things
> like transportation must be a single troll. The
> last poll I saw said 2/3rds of Americans
> disapprove of his actions. But you think there's
> no way more than 1 person at AP also believe that?
> When you only have a hammer everything is a nail.

Which ones, where, and when.... Still no real answer is there?

Bad BOB2 for calling people who post inspecific crap while making claims or staking talking points based on a lot hyperbole, which seems to contradict the very large knowledge base of the many real rails and retired rails on AP... Sorry for noticing that these claims come from people who seem to be making comments about complex rail issues, that show so little knowledge of railroading, yet who claim to be rails, with no details or history...

There are a dozen or so folks on AP that I have met, know, or actually worked with, half of them who know who I am. And a number of rails on here I have worked with, and others who know a lot of folks I've worked with over the years on the SP, I was working as a runner for Jim Evans in the UTU, many eons ago, on things like the original Oxnare commutes. Sorry that my second later "evil" college educated profession as a published transportation, where I got to do a lot of this stuff offends your proud sense of professed ignorance, too.

When you are done whining at me, and posting another claim, without much to show it is likely, try coming up with cogent informed questions or points that make a better cas, where you can show examples from your claims of years of experience on nameless and placeless class one's?

Maybe you're for real, maybe not...?

If you are, show us...

How about yout tell us your many years of personal experiences with actual grade crossing at real places...?

If not, then at least it's not a post about the usual topic...

And, that is definitely an improvement...

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Meahwhile, don't run the gates... And, smile, you're on candid camera... BOB2 01-22-2024 - 09:24
  Re: Meahwhile, don't run the gates... And, smile, you're on candid camera... Mike Hunt 01-22-2024 - 09:54
  Re: Meahwhile, don't run the gates... And, smile, you're on candid camera... PHall 01-22-2024 - 10:15
  Re: Meahwhile, don't run the gates... And, smile, you're on candid camera... Ron 01-22-2024 - 10:40
  Re: Meahwhile, don't run the gates... And, smile, you're on candid camera... Lackawanna484 01-22-2024 - 11:15
  Re: Meahwhile, don't run the gates... And, smile, you're on candid camera... Guest 01-22-2024 - 12:52
  Re: Meahwhile, don't run the gates... And, smile, you're on candid camera... The truth 01-22-2024 - 13:52
  Re: Meahwhile, don't run the gates... And, smile, you're on candid camera... Dr Zarkoff 01-22-2024 - 14:22
  Re: Meahwhile, don't run the gates... And, smile, you're on candid camera... curious 01-23-2024 - 07:56
  Re: Meahwhile, don't run the gates... And, smile, you're on candid camera... Yes, you are right , and no, I don't expect behavior to miraculously get any better than the range of behavior I've actually observed.... BOB2 01-23-2024 - 08:45
  Re: Meahwhile, don't run the gates... And, smile, you're on candid camera... Ron 01-22-2024 - 15:49
  Re: Meahwhile, don't run the gates... And, smile, you're on candid camera... FUD 01-22-2024 - 16:00
  Re: Meahwhile, don't run the gates... And, smile, you're on candid camera... Keith Ode 01-22-2024 - 16:26
  Re: And, I agree with Ron... But that silly attack line was a cheap shot and is not "The truth"... Meanwhile, this is why we do other things, as well.... BOB2 01-22-2024 - 16:32
  Re: And, I agree with Ron... But that silly attack line was a cheap shot and is not "The truth"... Meanwhile, this is why we do other things, as well.... Dr Zarkoff 01-22-2024 - 17:32
  QZ's can be over-ridden Armchair Quarterback 01-22-2024 - 17:57
  Quiet zones are fine for libraries Operation money saver 01-22-2024 - 21:28
  Re: Quiet zones are fine for libraries Dr Zarkoff 01-22-2024 - 22:20
  Re: QZ's can be over-ridden Armchair Quarterback 01-22-2024 - 23:57
  Re: QZ's can be over-ridden? A lot of the "Armchair Quarterbacking" seems to reqire Engineers to have ESP....? BOB2 01-23-2024 - 00:53
  Re: QZ's can be over-ridden? A lot of the "Armchair Quarterbacking" seems to reqire Engineers to have ESP....? FUD 01-23-2024 - 08:47
  Re: QZ's can be over-ridden Dr Zarkoff 01-23-2024 - 11:00
  You guys are arguing with the TOMN. Mike Hunt, PHall, Lacakwanna484, Keith Ode, Armchair QB are the same person on this thread Andy Observer 01-23-2024 - 16:57
  Re: You noticed because he's so predictable, in all of the handles... BOB2 01-23-2024 - 18:55
  Re: You noticed because he's so predictable, in all of the handles... Incompetentrak 01-24-2024 - 14:46
  You noticed because he's so predictable, in making claims but never saying who, where, or when. BOB2 01-24-2024 - 15:49

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com