Of course 1 agency should be more efficient, but all the others worry SF-Oak would insist on depolicing & free rides for the small % that commit 50% of crime
Author: & other whack far left ideas
Date: 03-06-2024 - 14:10

The same worries that prevent consolidation into a regional agency. Not just in the US. Around the world too. Surrounding smaller cities worry about being dominated by poorly run core cities in a combined entity. Based on past experience in other ventures. Why states like NJ have many small towns instead of a few large suburban regional governments. Big cities abused their power and people have long memories.

Voting for nonsense has consequences. Long term. You supported it. Now you get to be frustrated by the predictable results.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  9 County Bay Area Transportation, Coordination and/or Consolidation? Commenter 03-05-2024 - 12:45
  Of course 1 agency should be more efficient, but all the others worry SF-Oak would insist on depolicing & free rides for the small % that commit 50% of crime & other whack far left ideas 03-06-2024 - 14:10
  The gentleman is not familiar with the concept of a Verkehrsverbund Commenter 03-06-2024 - 14:36
  Were u born yesterday? Yes I know what a regional transit district is. A German version did not discover a magical new concept The Brony assumes 2 much 03-06-2024 - 15:17
  Re: Were u born yesterday? Yes I know what a regional transit district is. A German version did not discover a magical new concept Commenter 03-06-2024 - 21:26
  Not a new concept. Clock face, Metrocard, Seamless Bay Area, etc. Easier said than done U say Verkphart, I say Oyster card 03-07-2024 - 13:16

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com